Career Skills Vantage
Duration: 2 Weeks
Commitment: 10 Hours/Week
What will you learn
About this Course
This self-paced online course on soft and hard skills assists the learners in enhancing personality development and developing the basics of core IT skills.
The objective of this course is to ensure that learners, who have qualified both in academics and aptitude, gain the necessary skillsets demanded by industry today and get a head start in their career.
Each module of this course, except for the last one, contains a video and a case study, to help prepare for the course. There is a pre and post assessment to gauge if the course objectives are met, and helps the learners understand their strengths and weaknesses. You can post any questions that you have on the learning modules in the applicable comments section of the community. The moderator of the community will get back to you within a short time.
Who would benefit?
- Undergraduates and post graduates
This course comprises the following modules:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for taking this course
You will get a participation certificate on completing this course. Please click on the image below to view sample certificate.
- This course can be completed in 2 weeks, with a dedicated approach to complete one module per day.
- Yes. There are two assessments, one at the start of the course and the other on completion of the course.
- Yes. You will get a verified certificate on completing all the mandatory requirements as indicated in the course introduction.
- This course provides a verified certificate which assures that you have completed the recommended course material and the related assessments.
- This course includes associated videos, case studies and self-paced e-learning content as the learning methods. You can go through the videos and the content.
- Completion of this course will help you boost your confidence to ace an interview. Moreover, the certificate obtained after the course completion will be a valuable addition to your competencies.
- The assessments in the course are compulsory and must be completed successfully to get the course completion certificate.
- Currently, the assessment is of objective type only.
- All the questions are related to or based on the concepts that the course material covers.
- Yes. The marks are mentioned beside the questions.
- This course has an assessment at the end which must be cleared for passing the course.
- No. You cannot get a certificate if you fail in the exams/tests.
- No. The pre-assessment needs to be completed to test your knowledge on the subject.
- Yes. You will be able to access the following day's module provided you complete the module(s) skipped prior to that.
- No. This course is meant for online self-learning at one's own pace.
- No. You do not need to go to a specific location to appear for the exams/tests. You need to complete all the assessments in the course online.