About this Course
The course enables a better understanding of various products available in the equity derivatives markets. Learn about the regulations and risks associated with the products and the exchange mechanisms of clearing and settlement. This course also covers regulations governing the Indian securities market, especially related to the equity derivatives segment.
The course is explained in simple sentences or bullet points with images and graphs to support the text and show actual economic trends. Videos provide powerful visual explanation for selected topics. Each element plays an important role and reinforces the others, but the textual content is by far the core component of the course. Other elements add depth by providing visual evidence of the ideas discussed in the text.
On successful completion of the course, the learners will:
- gain knowledge on the basics of the Indian equity derivatives market
- understand the various trading strategies that can be built using futures and options in both stocks and stock indices
- understand the clearing, settlement and risk management as well as the operational mechanism related to equity derivatives markets
- know the regulatory environment in which the equity derivatives markets operate in India
Who would benefit?
- Graduate and post graduate students desiring to work with trading members of the equity derivatives segment
- School or college students interested in gaining in-depth knowledge of the equity derivatives segment
This course does not have any prerequisites with respect to the domain/subject being addressed.