TCS iON Industry Honour Certification
About TCS iON Industry Honour Certification (IHC)
Courses Designed by Leading Corporates
Facilitated by Academic Experts from Lead Institutions
KICIT/KSET Pvt Ltd
Why TCS iON Industry Honour Certification
Delivered through Phygital Model
- Courses to consist of enriching eLearning resources
- Multiple digital lectures delivered by a renowned academician and an industry expert, through the entire duration of a course
- Moderated by an academic expert with a focus on building conceptual clarity
- Moderated by an industry expert with a focus on building industry oriented applied knowledge
- Access to two industry related mini projects to enable practical exposure for candidates. The performance of the candidates will be evaluated by the respective institution's faculty
- Access to two practice assessments for continuous self-evaluation. Candidates to receive personalised real-time analytics reports of their strengths and areas of improvement
- Candidates to appear for summative assessments to be conducted in the college premises. The students will be assessed in two parts - Test of Knowledge and Test of Application
- Successful candidates to receive a digital certificate, verifiable through online platforms
- Internship opportunity for toppers in the respective courses, subject to vacancies in corporates and their hiring policies
- Get visibility to job vacancies with leading corporate recruiters that recognise the certification, subject to vacancies in corporates and their hiring policies
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products
- This programme is envisaged to help build strong foundations across various streams through digital lectures, practice and summative assessments, mini projects, mentorship from renowned industry and academic experts. You will also get an opportunity to showcase your skills to potential recruiters.
- This programme is designed in a way to continuously make academic content more relevant to students, which is a compelling need of the industry.
- Any academic institution or university which offers graduation programmes across different streams can avail this and offer these courses to their students.
- Yes, the academic institution or university will need to sign a contract to avail this programme.
- The university/institution enrolling for this programme will:
- Mobilise learners and administer the courses on the campus
- Organise all physical resources - faculty, hands-on labs, assessment infrastructure
- Conduct the summative assessments on their premises
- Integrate the summative assessment performance in the student transcript
- Internships and job opportunities will be provided subject to performance in the course, availability of opportunities or vacancies in the corporates who recognise the certification, and based on the corporate hiring policy.
- The duration of this programme is around 4 to 5 months, in sync with the universities'/institutions' semester.
- Students need to appear for the summative assessment at their college as per the course requirement. The students will be assessed in 2 stages.
- Part A of the assessment comprises MCQs, to assess the applied knowledge of a student, specific to the course.
- Part B of the assessment is a practical test, to assess a student's concepts and skills gained through this programme.
- Please refer to the respective product page FAQs for the details.
- The performance in the summative assessment will reflect in the student's transcript issued by the respective institution or university.
- The summative assessment consists of total 100 marks with 50 marks each allotted for Part A and Part B. Part A is a summative assessment of one hour and Part B is a summative assessment of about two hours (actual duration may vary depending on the course).
- All students who attempt the summative assessment will receive a scorecard.
- The 'Certificate of Completion' is awarded to students who attempt the summative assessment and meet each of the following criteria:
- Part A score is greater than or equal to 40%
- Part B score is greater than or equal to 50%
- Overall assessment score is greater than or equal to 50 marks.
- Students who do not meet the above criteria will not receive a certificate.
- Students who do not attempt the summative assessment will not receive any certificate or scorecard.
- Students get access to 2 practice assessments. There are 2 attempts for each practice assessment. The students can appear for the summative assessment only once as per the slot selected by their respective universities or institutions.
- The student can appear for the re-exam by paying the pre-defined exam registration fees for the course.
- The students can avail this programme through their institutions.