Branch - Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Ever increasing customer expectations like emotional connect, 24x7 availability, real-time response, enterprise presence in their preferred platforms or channels have changed the preferences and demand for personalised services.
According to the recently updated International Data Corporation (IDC) Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Systems Spending Guide, spending on AI systems will reach $97.9 billion by 2023, more than two and a half times of the $37.5 billion that was spent in 2019. The Compounded Annual Growth rate (CAGR) for the 2018-2023 forecast period will be 28.4%. Globally, vendors of consumer devices such as phones, speakers, displays, wearables etc. are competing and investing billions to make them feature-rich, more powerful, connected and affordable.
The objective of the course is to enable the attendees to acquire knowledge on chatbots and its terminologies, Machine Learning (ML) concepts and different algorithms to build custom ML models, facilitate better understanding of conversational experiences and create better customer experiences. Conversational experiences will use the right mix of multimodal experience involving Natural Language Processing (NLP), speech recognition, multimedia, vision, and virtual reality for better and personalised results of customer acquisition, retention and revenue.
A virtual hands-on environment is integrated within the course.+ Read More - Read Less
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products
- This programme is envisaged to help build a strong foundation across various streams through digital lectures, practice and summative assessments, mini projects, mentorship from renowned industry and academic experts. Students will also get an opportunity to showcase their skills to potential recruiters.
- This programme is designed to continuously make academic content more relevant to students by integrating industry inputs, which is a compelling need of the industry.
- Any student who is enthusiastic about industry relevant skills can join the Industry Honour Certification programme pertaining to that skill.
- Internships and job opportunities will be provided subject to performance in the course, availability of opportunities or vacancies in the corporates who recognise the certification, and based on the corporate hiring policy.
- The duration of this programme is around 4 to 5 months, in sync with the universities'/institutions' semester.
- Students need to appear for the summative assessment at their college as per the course requirement. The students will be assessed in 2 stages.
- Part A is a test of knowledge, to assess the conceptual knowledge of a student, specific to the course. The question paper pattern will be similar to the practice tests.
- Part B is a test of application, to assess a student’s applied skills gained through this programme. A sample question will be available in the practice test similar to the ones in the actual test.
- The evaluation of summative assessment will be done by TCS iON.
- The summative assessment consists of total 100 marks with 50 marks each allotted for Part A and Part B. Part A is a summative assessment of one hour and Part B is a summative assessment of about two hours (actual duration may vary depending on the course).
- All students who attempt the summative assessment will receive a scorecard.
- The 'Certificate of Completion' is awarded to students who attempt the summative assessment and meet each of the following criteria:
- Part A score is greater than or equal to 40%
- Part B score is greater than or equal to 50%
- Overall assessment score is greater than or equal to 50 marks.
- Students who do not meet the above criteria will not receive a certificate.
- Students who do not attempt the summative assessment will not receive any certificate or scorecard.
- Students get access to 2 practice assessments. There are 2 attempts for each practice assessment. The students can appear for the summative assessment only once as per the slot selected by their respective universities or institutions.
- The student can appear for the re-exam by paying the pre-defined exam registration fees.
- The students can avail this programme through their institutions.
- Students are encouraged to check and update their basic profile details such as name, email ID etc. by navigating to Home >> My Account >> Update Profile. Please note that the profile details will be leveraged to generate course completion certificates.
- Once an institution or a student subscribes to the TCS iON Industry Honour Certification, no refund will be issued under any circumstances.