TCS iON Career Edge
About TCS iON Career Edge
Whether it is the start of a career, a career change, an industry development or a technology change, the key is the ability to be prepared for it. TCS iON Career Edge offers you free access to 15-day online self-paced learning courses designed to impart professional preparedness skills that enable you to take on the future.
TCS iON Career Edge -Young Professional
Make the transition from Campus to Corporate effectivelysubscribe
TCS iON Career Edge -Digital Teacher
Build essential skills to be an effective teacher in the digital age
TCS iON Career Edge -Digital Teacher - Hindi
डिजिटल दौर में प्रभावी शिक्षक बनने के लिए आवश्यक कौशल का निर्माण करें
Why TCS iON Career Edge ?
Keep pace with changing skill demands in your profession
Gain applied knowledge for maximum career benefit
Nano-construct that requires just 1-2 hours of daily effort
Self-paced learning anywhere, anytime, and on any device
- Career aspirants, young professionals, working professionals
- Across professions, industries and domains
Unlimited and Free Access to Courses
14 Learning Modules, Each of 1-2 Hours Duration
Self-learning Courses with Multimodal Content
Digital Discussion Rooms for Learner Support and Guidance
Online Assessments at the End of Modules and Courses
Verifiable Digital Certificate of Completion
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- All TCS iON Career Edge courses are designed to be of 15 days duration, with 1 to 2 hours of learning each day.
- Yes, there is an online assessment at the end of each module. In addition, there is an end-of-course assessment which has to be completed.
- All TCS iON Career Edge courses are online and self-paced. The courses include associated videos, eLearning content and reading material. Learners can get their doubts and queries in the courses resolved through moderated digital discussion rooms.
- Yes, you will get a verified digital certificate on completing all the mandatory requirements as indicated in the course introduction.
- No, each course is meant for online self-learning at one's own pace. However, learners will get access to a moderated digital discussion room, where they can ask questions and clear doubts.
- The course is designed such that on the day you subscribe, you will have access only to Day 1 module. On the second day, you will have access to Day 1 and Day 2 modules, and so on. By Day 15 all modules will be available to you.