What will you learn in the course?
- Configuring and managing infrastructure using Ansible Playbooks
- Creating task blocks and choosing the right Ansible strategy for the job
- Understanding the nuances of Ansible 2 and its new features
- Writing efficient, reusable, and modularised Puppet code
- Writing extensive tests for the Puppet code and run automated builds using Jenkins Integration
- Creating a pipeline for effective code management
Self-learning Multimode Programme
Study at your own pace with engaging video content
Community-based Learner Support
Get participation certificate on completing the course
What is Ansible, Puppet, and Salt?
Ansible is an IT software that automates application installation, infra service arrangement, cloud provisioning, and more
Puppet is a configuration management tool that automates IT configurations
Salt contains a strong and adaptable configuration management framework, which is based on the remote execution core
Make a life-changing career decision now!
Ansible, Puppet and Salt lead the way in GitHub stars by a wide margin over other tools and projects in the configuration management space. Ansible shows continued strong growth and appears to remain on an upward trend into 2023. Here is what you can look forward to in terms of career and job prospects.
Expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.26%
Configuration Management Software Market size is projected to reach US$ 5.81 Billion from 2021 to 2028(Source: Verified Market Research)
Growth rate of 9% per year
Configuration Management jobs from 2018-2028(Source: Zippia, Inc.)
The average Systems Administrator salary in India (Source: PayScale, Inc.)
Is the programme for you?
Automation with Ansible, Puppet and Salt Course is a smart way to achieve the growth you seek in your career, especially if you are:
- A graduate or postgraduate student, wanting to learn this skill
- A jobseeker or working professional, seeking to upskill in new technologies
Reasons to enrol
Available Value Packs
Why TCS iON?
Online Learning Platform
Courses, Tests and Certifications
This course is created in association with