What will you learn in the course?
- Understanding the Swift Standard Library and Apple's cross-platform foundation framework
- Understanding language features such as optionals, flow controls and more
- Date handling, file handling, network requests and JSON parsing
- Learning essential protocols in the Standard Library
- Knowing foundation's history and legacy
- Exploring Swift access control features
Self-learning Multimode Programme
Study at your own pace with engaging video content
Community-based Learner Support
Get participation certificate on completing the course
What is Swift?
Swift is a broadly useful programming language created by Apple Inc. and the
Swift works with Apple's Cocoa framework and can operate with the huge body of existing Objective-C code developed for Apple products
Make a life-changing career decision now!
Swift is the most in-demand language that is used by the Apple ecosystem of products such as iPhone and iPad. As it's open, Swift abilities can be applied to a much more extensive scope of platforms, from mobile phones to the desktop to the Cloud. Continuous growth in enterprise apps has increased the focus on App development. High downloads and in-app purchases fuel the progress. Here is what you can look forward to in terms of career and job prospects.
Expected growth at CAGR 11.5%
The global mobile application market from 2020-2027 (Source: Grand View Research)
Increase in jobs for Swift programming language (Source: fossbytes.com)
The average base salary of a Swift Programmer(Source: payscale.com)
Is the programme for you?
Exploring Swift Course is a smart way to achieve the growth you seek in your career, especially if you are:
- A graduate or postgraduate student, wanting to learn this skill
- A jobseeker or working professional, seeking to upskill in new technologies
Reasons to enrol
Available Value Packs
Why TCS iON?
Online Learning Platform
Courses, Tests and Certifications
This course is created in association with