What will you learn in the course?
- Maintaining code consistency using the best practices of naming convention
- Writing scripts in Node.js and understanding when Node.js is the right tool for the job and when it should be avoided
- Customising Express by changing how it is configured, the templating engine used, and integrating additional open source tools
- Leveraging existing third-party libraries using NPM and Bower
- Running Yeoman's generator-mean-seed to seed an application and push it to GitHub version control
Self-learning Multimode Programme
Study at your own pace with engaging video content
Community-based Learner Support
Get participation certificate on completing the course
The world's most popular programming language for web pages
A lightweight, interpreted or just-in-time compiled programming language
A programming language that conforms to the ECMAScript specification
Make a life-changing career decision now!
Expected rise with CAGR 17.6%
India's software market during 2019-24 (Source: Mint)
43% of most tested IT Skills
Average salary of a Software Engineer (Source: Indeed)
Is the programme for you?
- A graduate or postgraduate student, wanting to learn this skill
- A jobseeker or working professional, seeking to upskill in new technologies
Reasons to enrol
Available Value Packs
Why TCS iON?
Online Learning Platform
Courses, Tests and Certifications
This course is created in association with