Digital 4.0: Basic Series
What is Digital 4.0:
Designed keeping in mind the Industry requirements for
Designed by TCS iON in collaboration with its Content Partner
Designed to empower employees with the basics of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) Internet of Things (IoT) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
What will be covered in the programme?
- Principles of Artificial Intelligence
- AI with Search Techniques and Games
- Using Trees for Predictive Analysis
- Deep Learning with Neural Networks
- An Introduction to Machine Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Real World Machine Learning
- Introduction to Internet of Things
- Components of an IoT Solution
- Introducing the “Thing”
- Machine to Machine IoT Project
- Introduction to RPA
- Definition and Working of RPA
- Build Your First Robot!
- Pilot RPA in Your Enterprise
Learning Touch Points
Study online courses that have been designed considering the latest technology trends
Virtual Instructor-led Training
Live sessions with SMEs on MS Teams to explain concepts with examples and answer your questions
Relevant case studies explaining the concepts
Reinforce theoretical concepts by practicing live examples and case studies on the hands-on platform
Strengthen your learning through contextual industry-based assignments
Formative and Summative assessments
Additional relevant content and videos
Verified Digital Certification
Get TCS iON course completion Certificate
Course Programme Offered to Industries
Energy and Utilities
Who will benefit from the programme?
Functional non-IT teams who need to be upskilled with the knowledge of Digital 4.0 technologies
Hi-Pot working professionals who are set to take up bigger responsibilities in their organisation
About Corporate Segment
This product is offered by Corporates and Professional Institutions Segment at
Key solutions as part of Talent Acquisition are:
- Platform Solutions
- Assessment Services
Key solutions as part of Talent Development are:
- Platform Solutions
- Learning Programmes
- Learning Services
Why TCS iON?
Online Learning Platform
Courses, Tests and Certifications
- The Digital 4.0: Basic Series covers 4 major topics AI, ML, IoT and RPA. The entire course can be completed in 8 weeks by spending 6-9 hours per week.
- Yes. This course includes 4 sectional assessments and 1 final assessment.
- Yes. You will get a TCS iON course completion certificate on completing all the mandatory requirements of the course.
- This course provides a verified digital certificate which validates that you have completed the recommended course material.
- This course includes associated self-paced videos, instructor-led sessions, assessments, assignments, hands-on practice, case studies and additional relevant content (PDF, reference material).
- Completion of this course is not sufficient to get a promotion but it will enhance your knowledge. However, the certificate obtained after the course completion will be a valuable addition to your competencies.
- Currently, from the 5 industry segments we have targeted 3 segments, namely, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing and Life Sciences and Healthcare. The other 2 segments, namely, Banking and Financial Services and Insurance will be added subsequently depending on customer requirement and engagement.
- Virtual Instructor-led Training is a live lecture (maybe audio or video) wherein the SME will address the relevant topic of the course and answer your queries or doubts, if any.
- All 4 technologies have their individual importance, and pertain to current market trends required in almost every industry segment.
- Corporate Representatives can directly get in touch with the CPI Segment Sales Team.
- The term Blended Course means that the Virtual Instructor-led Training and Online self-paced video portions of the course are complementary and have been thoughtfully combined to meet the needs of the learner and the goals of the course.