What will you learn in the course?
- Understanding the fundamentals of Data Engineering
- Manipulating and analysing data with R and Python
- Developing a basic MapReduce application with Hadoop
- Performing regression analysis, joining, and visualising datasets in R
- Understanding DataFrame, factors, and strings with R
- Working with Probability Distributions with Statistical Analysis
Self-learning Multimode Programme
Study at your own pace with engaging video content
Community-based Learner Support
Test your readiness with
Get certificate on completing the course
What is Data Analysis?
Data Analysis is the process of cleaning, changing and processing raw data to extract actionable, relevant information that helps businesses make informed decisions
It can help companies to understand their customers, evaluate their ad campaigns, personalise content, create content strategies and develop products
Data analysis methods are largely based on two core areas: quantitative and qualitative research
Make a life-changing career decision now!
Data Analysts are the ones who are in most demand among tech talents, and companies pay extremely competitive salaries. Data Analysts have the opportunity to contribute to the decision-making process which can translate into an opportunity to take up managerial positions. Here is what you can look forward in terms of career and job prospects.
Expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.5%
Global Data Analytics market size from 2021-2030(Source: Allied Market Research)
66% of companies
Had data-driven decision-making throughout Europe and the United States in 2021 (Source: statista.com)
The average salary of a Data Analyst (Source: Glassdoor)
Is the programme for you?
Getting Ahead with Data Analysis Course is a smart way to achieve the growth you seek in your career, especially if you are:
- A graduate or postgraduate student, wanting to learn this skill
- A jobseeker or working professional, seeking to upskill in new technologies
Reasons to enrol
Available Value Packs
Why TCS iON?
Online Learning Platform
Courses, Tests and Certifications
This course is created in association with