Engine Management System
₹ 2,360/- (For Hindi Course) ₹ 2,360/- (For English Course) (Inclusive of all applicable taxes)
Duration: 1 Week
Commitment: 3 Hours
English and Hindi
What will you learn
About this Course
The industry is looking for skilled workforce. Unless one upgrades their skills according to the industry requirement one cannot grow, irrespective of the domain they choose. You can opt for this course to increase your understanding about automotive electronics and diagnostic procedures. This course provides a better platform to learn about advanced technologies in the automotive domain, which apparently reduces the orthodox way of diagnosing and repairing a vehicle, and replaces it with an electronic system which is way simpler to understand, operate, and repair.
This course is available in both Hindi and English. This is to facilitate local technicians, corporate or technical professionals interested in the course. You may choose from either of the languages as per your convenience. This interactive course consists of self-learning modules and assessments, and provides an enjoyable and engaging way to learn.
On completion of this course, you will understand the basics of electricity, usage of multimeter and other diagnostic tools, and step-by-step working of sensors and actuators. This course will help you to start your career in the automobile industry, by enabling you to understand the basics of Engine Management Systems.
Who would benefit?
- Freshers who want to start a career in the automobile industry
- Working professionals who want to up-skill or cross-skill
This course comprises the following modules:
PrerequisitesA diploma from Industrial Training Institute (ITI) is required.
You will get a participation certificate on completing this course. Please click on the image below to view sample certificate.
- This is a self-paced online course of 3 hours and can be completed within a week.
- Yes, there are online assessments at the end of each module in the course.
- Yes, you will get a verified certificate provided you complete all the mandatory requirements as indicated in the course introduction.
- This course provides a verified certificate which assures that you have completed the recommended course material and the related assessments.
- This course includes self-paced e-learning content, and a quiz after every module as the learning methods. You can go through the content and attempt the quizzes.
- Completion of this course is not sufficient to get a job. However, the certificate obtained after the course completion will be a value addition to your competencies.
- The assessments in the course are compulsory and must be completed successfully to get the course completion certificate.
- Yes, all the questions in the assessment are of objective type only.
- All the questions are related to or based on the concepts that the course material covers.
- Yes, the assessments in this course carry marks and the marks for each question have been mentioned beside the questions.
- Each course has an assessment at the end which must be cleared for passing the course.
- No, you cannot get a certificate if you fail in the exams/tests.
- No, as per the course design, this course is meant for online self-learning at one's own pace.
- No, you do not need to go to a specific location to appear for the exams/tests. You can complete the online assessments in the course from anywhere.