What will you learn in the course?
- Learning Grammar - Punctuation marks, adjectives, modals, adverbs, articles, tenses, subject-verb agreement
- Building Vocabulary - Vocabulary, colloquialisms, slangs, words for interests and various social situations, idioms
- Writing - Professional writing, tone and audience, sketching and structuring an argument
- Honing Presentation Skills - Visuals, eye contact, posture
- Learning Business Etiquette - Interact with others in business meetings, with customers and suppliers
Self-learning Multimode Programme
Study at your own pace with engaging video content
Community-based Learner Support
Test your readiness with end-of-course assessment
Get Certificate of Achievement on completing the course
What is Comprehensive Guide to Day-to-day English?
It is an English learning programme to enhance communication proficiency and employability of the learner
Visible and measurable improvements will be seen after the course completion
It includes English training sessions and an assessment focussing on speaking skills
Make a life-changing career decision now!
Proficiency in English opens up a wide range of new opportunities in your career. According to the World Economic Forum survey, top 10 skills needed for 21st Century professionals include Innovation, Critical Thinking, People Management, Communication and Collaboration, Coordination, Emotional Intelligence and Negotiation. Here's how this course will help you:
Learn to express confidently and fluently
Stand out and get the job you want
Learn to express yourself and listen to others effectively
Is the programme for you?
Comprehensive Guide to Day-to-day English Course is a smart way to achieve the growth you seek in your career, especially if you are:
- A graduate or postgraduate student, wanting to learn this skill
- A jobseeker or working professional, seeking to upskill in corporate world
Reasons to enrol
Available Value Packs
Why TCS iON?
Online Learning Platform
Courses, Tests and Certifications
This course is created in association with