TCS MasterCraft™ DevPlus Overview
About this Course
TCS MasterCraftTM DevPlus is a scalable, Agile and DevOps product that helps learners tailor their workflows to track and manage Scrum, Kanban or any other Agile frameworks; perform continuous testing and automate release management.
This interactive course consists of videos, self-paced learning modules, knowledge check questions and a game-based quiz at the end of the course. The course design is compatible with all devices.
On completion of the course, the learners will have knowledge about the structure of TCS MasterCraftTM DevPlus, its features and the operations that can be performed. The learners will also gain an understanding of the fundamental components of TCS MasterCraftTM DevPlus with a focus on the Agile Project Management, Application Release Automation, Quality Management and Platform Capabilities. They would be able to confidently explore the features of the tool and apply it to their projects, or promote the features of this product to their customers.
- Recognise business and organisational challenges faced by the different teams involved in software delivery management
- Discover how TCS MasterCraftTM DevPlus is a solution for the challenges faced in agile delivery management and test management
- Identify the architecture and components of TCS MasterCraftTM DevPlus
- Recognise the features and benefits of TCS MasterCraftTM DevPlus
Primary Audience: Product Manager, Release Manager, Agile Coach, Transition Lead, Domain Consultant, Deployment Engineer, Tester, Developer
Secondary/Additional Audience: Project Manager, Product Specialist, Scrum Master, Engineer
- Discover how organisations can benefit from the Application Release Automation features of TCS MasterCraftTM DevPlus Ultimate Edition whose capabilities include Source Code Management, Build Management, Deployment Management and Environment Provisioning
Connect with Us
If you want to know more about our products
- Yes, there is a mandatory online assessment at the end of the course. Upon clearing the assessment with the minimum mandated score, a certificate will be awarded.
- This course provides a verified TCS MasterCraftTM certificate which assures that you have completed the recommended course material and the related assessment.
- Currently, the assessment is of objective type only.
- All the questions are related to or based on the concepts that the course material covers.
- The passing criteria for the course is 80%. If you do not achieve 80%, you need to go through the modules again and reappear for the assessment till you clear it.
- No, this course is meant for online self-learning at one's own pace.
- No, you need to complete the online assessment at the end of the course.