Hospital Operations Executive
Make a life-changing career decision now!
Hospital Operations Executives are the key resources in supervising day-to-day operations of hospital infrastructure and facilities.
Potential Job Opportunities
10,000+ job opportunities across various hospitals
Potential to earn an average salary of
₹ 2 LPA to ₹ 4 LPA
Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres, Home Healthcare Centres, Medical Tourism Centres, Telemedicine Centres and others
- Commencement Date 18th October, 2022
- Duration 250 hours
- Language English
- Eligibility Criteria Diploma/Graduates
Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Multiple intermediate assessments and one final assessment leading to certification.
- Final assessment date will be announced, 1 month in advance.
- Total Credits NA
Lecture Credits NAPractical Credits NA
- Course Format Online (Self-paced + Live Lectures)
What you will learn in the course
Executives in the hospital management and patient-care sector play a vital role in the frontline workforce category. They bridge the gap between the clinical, non-clinical and administrative procedures in the hospital that complement the efforts of the hospital management team to ensure better patient-care delivery at all times and at every step. Hospital Operations Executives best understand the quality standards to be maintained in the hospital using technology, clinical aspects and also the financial implications.
This course will help learners build their career as a Customer Relations Executive, Patient Services Executive, Outpatient Services Executive and Inpatient Services Executive.
- In-depth understanding of Healthcare procedures and regulations
- Basic Accounting Skills
- Problem Solving Attitude
- Digital Skills
The course syllabus will be delivered through a combination of learning resources, live lectures, on-the-job training (OJT) and community-based interactions.
Hospital Administration keeps the hospital running efficiently, coordinates with the key departments, reports and supervises on day-to-day activities and updates.
Hospital quality measures and standards, improving care delivery and means of enhancing patient outcomes, enhancing inter-service quality of different patient groups on both functional and technical aspects.
Learn digital skills including computer literacy for understanding digital applications, telemedicine, and insurance for facilities in a hospital environment.
Clinical Management imparts training on elements including patient satisfaction, billing, accounting and appointment management.
Understand accounting and financial management, general terms and tax laws that apply to both individuals and healthcare businesses.
*Modules are subject to change based on Academic Partner’s discretion; learners will be informed of the ﬁnal curriculum during the orientation.
Digital Learning Resources
Digital Learning Resources
Enriching learning resources accessible anytime and anywhere
Live lectures delivered by Academic Experts
Academic Connect Community
Academic Connect Community
Moderated by an Academic Expert with a focus on building conceptual clarity
Industry Connect Community
Industry Connect Community
Moderated by an Industry Expert with a focus on building industry-oriented applied knowledge
Access to projects to offer
Continuous check for skills competency highlighting scope for improvement
End-term test of theoretical and applied knowledge
Certificate issued by Academia and Industry on successful completion of the learning programme
To provide on-the-job real-time industry exposure for learners in the respective learning programmes
Access to TCS iON Job Listing Portal - a hub of employment opportunities across sectors
- Digital Learning Resources Enriching learning resources accessible anytime and anywhere
- Live Lectures Live lectures delivered by Academic Experts
- Academic Connect Community Moderated by an Academic Expert with a focus on building conceptual clarity
- Industry Connect Community Moderated by an Industry Expert with a focus on building industry-oriented applied knowledge
- Industry Assignments Access to projects to offer
industry-relevantpractical exposure to learners
- Intermediate Assessments Continuous check for skills competency highlighting scope for improvement
- Final Assessment End-term test of theoretical and applied knowledge
- Digital Certification Certificate issued by Academia and Industry on successful completion of the learning programme
- Internship Opportunity To provide on-the-job real-time industry exposure for learners in the respective learning programmes
- Job Opportunity Access to TCS iON Job Listing Portal - a hub of employment opportunities across sectors
Meet the Mentor(s)
Dr. Lakshmi Sastry
Healthcare Market Research and Marketing Consultant
Dr. Lakshmi Sastry is a dental graduate (2013) from DAPMRV Dental College, Bangalore. She has been awarded the "Certificate of Merit in Public Health Dentistry". She has worked in a reputed clinic chain such as M. V. Centre for Diabetes & Research (WHO recognised research centre) and also in private clinics.
Dr. Bhanupriya Shivshankar Pande
MD, Assistant Professor
Dr. Bhanupriya Shivshankar is an alumnus of Seth GSMC and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, with 10+ years of experience in teaching and training in the field of professional education. Throughout her career, she has demonstrated consistent success as an educator, researcher and administrator. As an educator, the subjects of her interest are healthcare administration & hospital management, pain & palliative medicine, and brief interventions in substance abuse.
- Candidates must apply on OR before the application closure date.
- Verification of candidate details will be done by Academic Partner.
- If the application is approved, candidates will receive an approval notification via email.
- In case the application gets rejected, candidates would not be able to enrol for the programme.
- If there is any information missing in the application form, candidates would be asked to edit/fill the application form with missed out information and resubmit.
- Approved candidates will receive the Activation Code from their respective institutions to activate the course.
- The learning programme will be added to learner’s dashboard subject to successful payment and activation.
- Candidates who have cleared diploma/graduation are eligible to join this learning programme. This programme will be helpful for those who wish to explore the opportunities in healthcare and work on the frontline to create an impact in patient-care.
- This programme includes online live sessions, recordings of live sessions, reading materials, on-the-job training and community-based interactions.
- 100% attendance for scheduled live lecture sessions on the learning platform and OJT sessions is mandatory.
- It is recommended to complete the programme during the scheduled time period. In case of any break in the learning progress, learner will need to purchase the programme again.
- The programme includes two sets of assessments - Intermediate and Final.
- Intermediate Assessments: These are module-wise assessments, quizzes/assignments that are planned at regular intervals through the entire programme duration. The end of module exams have no weightage in the final summative score of this programme.
- Final Assessment: Final assessment will be conducted at the end of the learning programme.
- Learners need to secure minimum 75% of marks to pass the final assessment.
- Learners will get two attempts to clear the final exam. An exam fee will be applicable for the second attempt.
If the learner is not able to clear the exam in the second attempt, he/she will have to purchase the programme again.
- Learners should have 100% attendance for live lecture and OJT sessions.
- Completion of all module nodes (inclusive of internal assessments and assignments).
- Successful completion of summative/final assessment and projects (as applicable).
- The following is the performance grade structure for the final assessment for this programme:
- 90% and above: Grade A
- 75% to < 90%: Grade B
- <75%: Fail
- Learners who have not cleared/appeared for the summative assessments can reappear for the same. Candidates will be provided total of 3 attempts to clear the summative exams.
- This programme is designed in consultation with our academic and industry SMEs to ensure that the skills and competencies covered are relevant and makes the learner job ready.
- The programme emphasises on both conceptual and hands-on practice and complimented with internship opportunities in industry, as applicable.
- In addition to the programme certificate, learners can also opt for TCS iON National Qualifier Test (NQT) from TCS iON to enhance their job accessibility. TCS NQT Score is a validation of their cognitive and aptitude skills.
- Remote or on-site internship opportunities will be made available, as applicable. This is subject to available opportunities and policies of the companies.
- Access to employment opportunities is subject to available vacancies and hiring policies of the companies.
- Once the payment is made, no refund will be issued under any circumstances.