About this Course
The Workshop Safety course will enable learners to understand about the various aspects of industrial safety, topics related to workshop environment, adoption of corrective and preventive measures when they are exposed to working in the industry.
This course will be delivered in an online mode. It comprises self-paced learning modules and an end-of-course final assessment.
Upon clearing the assessment with the minimum mandated score, learners will be awarded with a certificate.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Machine Safety and Its Importance
- Confined Space Safety Fundamentals
- Safety Precautions for Work-at-height Scenarios
- Material Handling Equipment and Safety Features
- Basic Safety Precautions while Welding
Primary Audience: ITI Students and Graduates from Diploma/Engineering Streams
Secondary/Additional Audience: Working Professionals, Working Technicians
- Minimum ITI or equivalent technical qualification is required for taking this course.