TCS iON Youth Employability and Entrepreneurship Programme
About TCS iON Youth Employability and Entrepreneurship Programme
Empower with Life Skills
Empower youth by boosting their self-confidence and faith in themselves, and enabling them to write their own success story
Enable youth to have a sustainable livelihood by sharpening their career skills, knowledge, techniques and providing them exposure to opportunities
Build Entrepreneurial Mindset
Build entrepreneurial mindset and capabilities in youth by providing required support and guidance, allowing them to pursue their aspirations
Why TCS iON Youth Employability and Entrepreneurship Programme?
Learners will be offered one of the learning paths below based on the Job Sector and Job Role selected:
|TCS iON Youth Employability and Entrepreneurship Programme I||130 Hours|
|TCS iON Youth Employability and Entrepreneurship Programme II||145 Hours|
|TCS iON Youth Employability and Entrepreneurship Programme III||160 Hours|
Define your path
Hone Key Skills
Know Your Responsibilities
Be Work Ready
Way to Start Your Own
- Introduction to entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial skills and abilities
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial opportunity identification and assessment
- Business planning and customer identification
- Finance and funding
- Compliance and guidelines
- Risk management
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products
- Any Training Partner, ITI or Polytechnic institution can avail this programme for their learners.
- This programme is envisaged to help build a strong foundation for learners in the areas of English, Employability and Entrepreneurship through digital lectures, practical assignments, community learning and mentorship from experts. The learners also get an opportunity to showcase their skills to potential recruiters.
- The learners can avail this programme through their registered Institutions/Training Partners.
- The Institution/Training Partner enrolling for this programme will:
- Purchase the licence for a particular batch
- Mobilise learners and administer the courses in their premises
- Organise all physical resources - facilitator, practical activity items, learning infrastructure
- Conduct summative assessments in their premises
- An Institution/Training Partner needs to purchase a separate licence for each batch based on the job role selected.
- The duration of the programme depends on the following:
- Job Sector and Job Role selected by the learner during the enrollment process
- Schedule of the Institution/Training Partner in alignment with the technical classes conducted for learners registered with them
- Learners gain visibility to jobs offered across multiple industries who recognise the certification, subject to vacancies in the organisations and their hiring policies.
- Once the licences for TCS iON Youth Employability and Entrepreneurship Programme are purchased, no refund will be provided.