Career guidance test from TCS iON
What is our career guidance test?
A psychometric assessment that provides you accurate recommendations for career paths that will give utmost satisfaction and success. A powerful tool that highlights minute details of your interests, personality and strengths, and provides personalised career guidance.
Why do you need a career guidance test?
of Indian students are aware of only 7 career options.
India has a variety of 250 career options with 5000 job types.
Source: India Today
The sheer amount of career information on the internet can be overwhelming. Depending on unverified sources could be misleading and you might miss the opportunity to make the right decision. Take a data-driven test to get a clear picture of where you are and where you can be.
Structure and categories of the test
Assesses using the widely recognised Holland's Theory to find your best work environment
Tests your cognitive and psychometric abilities necessary to accomplish various career tasks effectively
Uses tests like Big 5, Hogan, CPI to evaluate traits that are critical for high performance
Analyses your relationship with the work environment to gauge job satisfaction
Uses established procedures to highlight preferences of skills in different areas
Matches your education and experience to find the best career fit for you
Steps to take the test
Follow these 4 simple steps to take the test and get your detailed report
Sign up > Enrol for career guidance test
Go to My Dashboard > My Products > career guidance test > Launch Assessment > Submit Responses
Go to My Dashboard > My Products > View Report to access Insights Card
Get a more detailed analysis and personalised counselling. Know how in section below
What will the test results include?
A complete picture of your current abilities and where you can go from here
Packed with career and learning recommendations
Career Fitment Report
In-depth analysis of your psychometric results
360-degree look at your future
|30-minute Session with Specialist Counsellors|
|Sample Report||Download Now||Download Now||Download Now|
*For counselling services, please share your name, email ID and contact number with our knowledge partner.
Turn recommendations into reality
At TCS iON Career Creator, our job does not just stop with the career recommendations but we will also help you get ready for your desired career.
- It is a well researched assessment that analyses you on various aspects like Interests, Abilities, Personality, Work Values, Skills and Knowledge. Based on O*NET, it offers an accurate recommendation on the best fit careers along with learning recommendations to achieve your aspiration.
- Yes. There is a possibility of a change in your skills/attitude as time passes. Our career guidance test will help you get an idea of your current skills and attitude. In addition, if you wish to get the Career Fitment Report or Personalised Counselling, you need to take the career guidance test.
- No, there is no need to take the test again. But it is mandatory to take the career guidance test atleast once to get the Insights Card, Career Fitment Report or Personalised Counselling.
After taking the test, you can generate a free Insights Card and buy following variants:
- Career Fitment Report to get a detailed report
- Personalised Counselling to get a detailed report and one-on-one counselling session
- However, you may take the test multiple times if you want to. You need to go to the dashboard and launch the test in order to retake the test.
- Yes. You will get a career guidance test - Insights Card, free. To view your Insights Card,
- Go to My Dashboard >> My Products >> Career guidance test
- Click on View Report
- You can download the Insights Card for future references.
- To access Career Fitment Report, Go to My Dashboard >> My Products >> Career guidance test >> View Report >> Career Fitment Report.
- Once you purchase 'Personalised Counselling', Go to My Dashboard >> My Products >> Career guidance test >> View Report >> Book Counselling Session.
- A pop-up window will come up once you click on 'Book Counselling Session' button . Fill in your personal details and select a counselling slot. Your contact information helps us to connect with you.
- Yes. You can attempt the assessment multiple times.
- No. As this is a psychometric test, there is no negative marking.
- The fitment score is an indicator of how well your profile fits with the role requirements. Since a perfect fit (100%) is not realistic, scores above 50 are indicative of a good match and less than 50 are indicative of a mismatch.
- The assessment is comprehensively researched and built on O*NET data, the world’s largest occupational database. This assessment considers the latest standards in career decision making to ensure that the recommendations provided are holistic. The one-on-one counselling option helps you in making your final choices.
- The one-on-one counselling helps you interpret and understand your results and guides you through the appropriate career choices. The counselling revolves around identifying the right career choice, exploring opportunities and courses available for a particular domain. This is helpful in making a career plan as well. The structure and nature of the counselling sessions may vary as per your requirement.
- Yes. You can reschedule the counselling session up to 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.