About the Co-branded ML Courses
TCS and DeakinCo. have entered into a partnership to offer technology-focussed courses to corporates, globally. Our Machine Learning courses are tailored and contextualised to business and incorporated learning interventions by leading subject matter experts.
The courses are contemporary and directly relevant to the industry. These courses will present participants an opportunity to benefit from the combined knowledge equity of the world’s largest technology services company and an Australian University ranked among the world’s top institutions.
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- 1) Machine Learning for Practitioners course is suitable for:
- Existing Data Scientists, Practitioners of Deep Learning;
- Data Analytics professionals who want to deepen their understanding of key concepts, formulations, and algorithms, and gain experience through practical examples from world-class faculty and industry experts; and
- Professionals looking to upskill in the field of Machine Learning.
3) Machine Learning and Business Strategy course is suitable for mid/senior managers and leaders (with or without data/IT background) and Data Specialists working on the strategic applications and implications of machine learning for their organisation.
- 1) Machine Learning for Practitioners: Candidates having degrees like B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MS/MBA or B.Sc/M.Sc in Statistics/Maths/Physics/Economics or any quantitative field are eligible for taking this course. They should have at least 3 years of relevant work experience and should be comfortable with learning maths and programming, though not mandatory to have a programming background.
2) Understanding Machine Learning: Candidates should have at least 3 years of relevant work experience. They should be comfortable with learning maths and programming, though not mandatory to have a programming background.
3) Machine Learning and Business Strategy: Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in a senior role. Not mandatory to have a programming background.
- Each module (in all courses) will be delivered via a community based digital classroom and will comprise 2 hours of digital learning resources, a 90-minute live webinar presented by expert Faculty (including dedicated Q&A session) and assessment tasks (as appropriate).
- 1) Machine Learning for Practitioners: With the proliferation of data, there is an increasing need to make sense of the data and derive meaningful insights. Machine Learning and Data Science skills are the need of the hour.
2) Understanding Machine Learning: Machine Learning and Data Science skills are in increasing demand by organisations given the proliferation of big data. This course will introduce the key concepts and practices of Machine Learning to those considering a career in this rapidly growing field.
3) Machine Learning and Business Strategy: With the proliferation of data, organisations must understand how to harness and utilise big data in order to derive meaningful business insights and strategies. Managers and leadership teams will increasingly rely on Machine Learning and Data Science practitioners for informed decision-making. This course will provide leaders with an understanding of Machine Learning's capabilities and the business imperatives that it can deliver to their organisations.