Subject NQT - Customer Relationship Management
For more details, please refer to the FAQs.
12th September, 2021 onwards
December 2021, March 2022
(Applications are open)
12th September, 2021 onwards
December 2021, March 2022
(Applications are open)
Subject NQT - Customer Relationship Management
Tests your ability across a wide array of skills in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Anyone aspiring for job roles in the Customer Relationship Management domain
- Students who are in their final year or pre-final year, pursuing courses in any degree
Who can Apply
- Customer Experience (CX) is one of the top-five priorities for 65% of executives in the next three years, according to a recent research
- Primary Job Roles: Client Relationship Manager, Business Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Engagement Manager and Client Services Manager
- Also eligibile to apply for Job Roles: Customer Care Representative, Customer Service Sales in any Industry
- Salary range of INR 2 to 7.5 Lakhs per annum
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- All NQT variants are valid for two years
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for an entry-level role in any corporate
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is a prerequisite for any Subject NQT
About the Test
- Principles and Practices of Management - Basics principles and practices of management with emphasis on basics of planning, forecasting, and premising, and basics of decision making
- Marketing Management - Identifying market opportunities and defining appropriate strategies for exploring profitable business opportunities in such a way that customers’ needs are satisfied
- Sales Management - Complete process of sales including planning, reporting, actual process of sales, and also defining sales strategies
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - The CRM software allows businesses to focus on their company’s relationships with customers and suppliers. It also analyses the differences between the 4 types of CRM
- Service Marketing - Differences between service marketing and product marketing; it also focusses on the service models, process, and quality
- E-Business - Different types of e-businesses: B2B, B2C, B2G, and e-payments
- Ethics in Sales and Marketing, Data Privacy, Consumer Protection - Focusses on the main theoretical concepts of ethics, and also helps in developing skills of identification, analysis, and permission of ethical dilemmas in a workplace and customers with respect to CRM function
Total Marks 40 | Duration 60 Mins
Advantages of Subject NQT - Customer Relationship Management
- Adds a Score Card to your profile to gain an entry-level job in Customer Relationship Management
- Opens up a range of career options in Customer Relationship Management for freshers
- Helps candidates to go through a transparent selection and recruitment process
- Allows applicants from remote locations to apply for jobs and appear for the test from any location in India
A structured test designed by subject matter experts and aligned with industry expectations
Standardised benchmark test that validates role-specific core skills in Customer Relationship Management
Access to top corporates looking for talent on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
Flexibility to appear for the test either In-Centre or Online
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- Subject NQT assesses knowledge and skills in specific subjects pertaining to job roles in the following areas:
- Principles and Practices of Management
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Service Marketing
- Ethics in Sales and Marketing, Data Privacy, Consumer Protection
- Each candidate who completes the Subject NQT gets a Subject NQT Score for that particular subject. For example, Subject NQT - IT Programming. Subject NQTs are planned to be conducted every quarter. The candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired.
- There are Subject NQTs for multiple subjects. The candidates wanting to showcase their expertise in multiple subjects across industries can appear for as many Subject NQTs as desired.
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is a prerequisite to appear for Subject NQT - Customer Relationship Management.
- No, the Hall Tickets can neither be transferred nor can be used for the next exam.
- TCS NQT will be conducted once every quarter, i.e., 4 times in a year. Once you register for TCS NQT, the exam date and time will be communicated through the Hall Ticket, 2 days prior to the exam. You can check the TCS NQT exam dates on the respective variant pages.
- For every TCS NQT exam session, applications will close 15 days prior to the first exam date in that session.
- 1. Click on the "Buy Now" or "Activate Now" button on Subject NQT - Customer Relationship Management.
- 2. Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or sign up as a new user.
- 3. After login/sign up, you will be asked to share your details required to complete your registration process. This includes your name, email ID, phone number, mode of assessment and other details.
- 4. In case of Buy Now: On successful submission of the registration form, you need to proceed to make the payment by clicking on "Click to Proceed". The Hall Ticket will be issued only on the successful purchase of the exam.
- 5. In case of Activate Now: A pop-up window will open, where you need to enter the Licence Code and click on the "Activate Now" button. Once you click on the "Close" button, you will be automatically redirected to "My Dashboard".
- 6. You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- 7. The assessment will be conducted in two modes online Remote Proctored Assessment and In-Centre Assessment.
- Online Remote Proctored Assessment, you will receive the login credentials on your registered email ID, 2 days prior to the assessment.
- In-Centre Assessment, you will receive the Hall Ticket on your email ID, 2 days prior to the assessment.
- 8. Repeat the process from step 4 for the purchase of every new TCS NQT Variant.
- Candidates eligible to apply for the Subject NQT - Customer Relationship Management should meet the below eligibility criteria:
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final and final year of study during the period 2021-2023
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2017-2020, with a degree and specialisation
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Age limit - minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is a prerequisite for Subject NQT.
- Yes, TCS iON is the exam conducting organisation for the TCS NQT exam. TCS iON will publish the TCS NQT score to the candidate. TCS NQT score is valid across multiple participating companies/corporates. Candidates who wish to apply to a specific company/corporate need to apply separately on the corresponding company/corporate’s job portal. Applications for recruitment will be called for independently by the recruiting company/corporate as per their standard process and eligibility norms. You can also update your profile by clicking on Edit profile in My Dashboard (profile completion to be 100%) and apply for jobs posted on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal.
- Yes, you can purchase and reappear for the TCS NQT variant, if you wish to improve your score. Only your best score will be mentioned on the score card.
- You may reappear for TCS NQT - any variant, to secure a better score.
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) will be conducted in 2 modes:
- 1. Online Remote Proctored Assessment
- 2. In-Centre Assessment at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres PAN India
- You can choose one of these options while applying, based on the computer and network infrastructure availability at your home.
- If there are restrictions due to COVID-19, In-Centre mode of exam will be postponed and Online mode will be the only option to appear for the test. Candidates who have chosen In-Centre can change their mode to Online before the application closure date, if they can make necessary arrangements for the required infrastructure. Candidates who retain their choice of In-Centre mode will be given another chance to appear when the next In-Centre exam is scheduled, once the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
- You should opt for Online Remote Proctored Assessment, if you want to take it online using a laptop/desktop. Please make sure the following requirements are met. Mobile devices are not supported for this assessment.
- Windows/Ubuntu OS
- Google Chrome browser
- Internet connectivity of 2 to 5 mbps
- A working webcam
- If you do not have the required infrastructure for the Online Remote Proctored Assessment, you can choose In-Centre option to appear for the test physically from TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres available PAN India.
- Once you complete your application process, either by making the online payment or by using the Activation Code, you will receive the Hall Ticket/login credentials based on the chosen mode of exam:
- If you have opted for "Online Remote Proctored Assessment", you will receive the login credentials on your registered email ID, 2 days prior to the assessment. In case you do not receive your login credentials, you can connect with us through Live Chat or Help Desk for immediate response. You will not receive the Hall Ticket for this mode of assessment.
- If you have opted for "In-Centre Assessment", you will receive the Hall Ticket on your registered email ID, 2 days prior to the assessment. In case you do not receive your Hall Ticket 2 days prior to the assessment, you can connect with us through Live Chat or Help Desk for immediate response.
- You can view the completed application details from "Click here to view updates on your NQT details" link given below the TCS NQT logo on "My Dashboard".
- You can also view the application details on the TCS NQT product webpage post login by clicking on ‘View Details’ button.
- You can edit your application for each exam session on or before the application closure date for the respective exam session (15 days prior to the exam date).
- You can view the application details from 'View Details' on 'My Dashboard', using your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials.
- You can edit your application On or Before the application closure date, and change the mode of test from Online Remote Proctored Assessment to In-Centre Assessment and choose your city preference for the test.
- Similarly, you can also change mode of test from In-Centre Assessment to Online Remote Proctored Assessment.
- While the tests may be scheduled either on the same date or on different dates, the date and time slots will not overlap with the other tests that you choose. The details will be communicated through email for online and along with the Hall Ticket for In-Centre, 2 days prior to the exam.
- Yes, you can appear for the other TCS NQT Variants. Please follow from step 4 for the purchase of every new TCS NQT Variant, as given in FAQ 5.
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is a prerequisite to appear for Subject NQTs and Industry NQTs.
- No, you do not need to apply again. Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials and go to ‘My Products’ under ‘My Dashboard’. The TCS NQT products that you have purchased will be displayed and you can click on product details to go to the individual product pages. Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button, to open your application form in Edit mode and make the necessary changes. Click on the Submit button for the changes to reflect.
- You can also navigate to the individual products pages from the product stamps on the TCS NQT product webpage. Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button, to open your application form in Edit mode and make the necessary changes. Click on the Submit button for the changes to reflect.
- In case you face any issues, you can connect with us through Live Chat or Help Desk for immediate response.
- After you complete the test, results will be processed and your scores will be shared to your registered email ID provided during the application.
- There is no cut-off score or PASS/FAIL criteria set to report your performance. You will be given a score that indicates your current ability in the topics that are assessed.
- You can apply to any company that recognises the Subject NQT Score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the Subject NQT Score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of Subject NQT Scores.
- You can view the list of corporates who have acknowledged the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) Score on the product webpage.
- You can directly apply to the corporate for jobs with your Subject NQT Scores if you meet their eligibility criteria.
- You can apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal.
- Only candidates who have Subject NQT Scores will be eligible for the above mentioned.
- TCS iON will not arrange for any job interviews. You need to apply to the companies yourself. Your NQT Scores will be shared only with those companies that you have applied for a job and when they ask for it.
- You can view the list of corporates who have acknowledged the NQT Score on the product webpage.
- In addition, you can apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal, as this privilege is given only for the candidates who have appeared for TCS NQT.
- Each company's eligibility/filtering/selection criterion is based on the rules defined by them on the levels of different abilities required for a job and may also have additional eligibility/filtering/selection criteria.
- Your Subject NQT - Customer Relationship Management Score is valid for 2 years from the date of result publishing.
- There is no limit on the number of attempts. You can write the next TCS NQT (as and when it is announced) to improve your Subject NQT - Customer Relationship Management Scores. The highest score from among your attempts, will be considered as your current Subject NQT - Customer Relationship Management Score.
- If you have selected your test mode as "Online Remote Proctored Assessment", TCS iON Infrastructure Readiness Check (IRC) for Cognitive Skills OR IT Programming will be made available under “My Dashboard” -> “My Products” to check the system compatibility of your computer. Click on the IRC and then click on “Click Here” to Launch Infrastructure Readiness Check. You can launch and take the test to get familiarised with the system. If you face any issue(s) during IRC check, you can reach out to us through Live Chat on IRC event login page.
- You can take upto 10 attempts of IRC; if you face any issue(s) which do not get resolved, you can edit your application form and select the mode of test as "In-Centre Assessment".
- If you are not able to appear for the exam due to any reason solely attributable to you, on the allotted date and time, no refund will be issued, and no retest will be conducted. You can repurchase and take the next TCS NQT, in the next cycle as and when the dates are announced.
- If you are not able to complete the exam successfully due to any reason solely attributable to you, no refund will be issued, and no retest will be conducted. You can repurchase and take the next TCS NQT, in the next cycle as and when the dates are announced.
- Even for travel restrictions imposed by the Govt. in the last minute due to COVID or other reasons, it is your responsibility to choose the preferred mode of test, while filling the application form, keeping such risks in mind.
- When you are taking the Online Remote Proctored Assessment, the computer will record your images randomly multiple times during the test. These images will be compared with the image that you have captured during the initial registration process. If any malpractice is detected, your test will be treated as NULL and VOID, and your NQT Scores will be WITHHELD and not shared with you.
- Candidates who had indulged in any type of malpractice will not be permitted to take the test for a period of 1 year.
- Colleges/Universities partner with TCS iON to get TCS NQT exams at a discounted price. You will receive a Postpaid Licence Code on your email ID, and you will have to make the payment to enable the Licence Code to activate the TCS NQT exam. The price of the exam will be the price at which the TCS NQT Variants have been offered to your Institution by TCS iON.