TCS iON Remote Assessments
TCS iON Remote Assessments enables institutions to continue admission and academic promotions processes remotely in a secured manner.
- Administer the assessments remotely (Admission & Semester Exams)
- Supports 3 types of Proctoring - System controls, Machine proctoring and Dual (man- machine) proctoring
- Supports 5 different assessment methods
- Pen & Paper
- Computer Based
- Digi OMR
TCS iON Remote Marking
TCS iON Remote Marking facilitates the Universities to evaluate the answer books in a remote and secured manner.
- Location Independent Marking
- Available in with & without supervision model (leveraging AI/ML algorithm)
- Manages the evaluation in 5 different methods
- Key based
- On-Screen Human Marking
- AI based
- Image based
- Algorithm based
TCS iON Remote Internships
TCS iON Remote Internships, a digital internship program, is designed to provide large number of internship opportunities across various trending topics / domains.
- Remote Internship opportunities across trending topics / domains
- Program complaint to AICTE guidelines
- Experience collaborative learning with peers, connect with industry mentor and project performance evaluation
- 3 variants – RIO-45, RIO-125 and RIO -210
- Supportive Elements include
- Industry Projects, Industry Readiness Skills, Self-learning content, Recorded Webinars, Daily activity reports, Knowledge sharing in digital discussion room, Tests and viva
- Manage secured exams remotely
- AI powered remote proctoring of candidates
- Support 50 types of questions
- Conduct subjective exams with an ability to draw complex equations and diagrams
- Effective machine/remote human proctoring resulting in confidential exam integrity
- Intelligent alerts on suspicious activity
- Proctoring through video nuggets
- Analytics and real-time dashboards
- Advanced launcher to kill other apps during exam
- User friendly interface
- AB Routing - Enhanced confidentiality due to non-local evaluation
- Standardization & Consistency of Evaluation powered by Seeding Technology
- Authentication through Face Recognition -> Login + Intermittent verification
- Marking Controls – Smart Review
- Audit & RTI Links
- Visibility & Tracking powered by Command Center
- Remote Marking without Supervision
- Remote Marking with AI Based Supervision
- Internship throughout the year
- Acknowledged by educational institutions for credits
- Program construct compliant to AICTE Guidelines
- Wide pool of projects on trending topics / domains
- Internship from any where-any time
- RIO 45 – 45 hours internship for 10 days
- RIO 125 - 125 hours internship for 30 days
- RIO 210 – 210 hours internship for 45 days
- Please register your Institution details, TCS iON education consultants will get in touch with you within 24 hours to help you.
- Post accepting the terms, TCS iON will assign a dedicated project manager who will connect with the Institution designated person, understand the processes, and start the execution of the program.
- The project comes with self-learning references, webinars, industry project(s), digital discussion room, tests and viva
- It depends on which project the candidate selects - 45 hours for RIO-45, 125 hours for RIO-125 and 210 hours for RIO-210.
- Yes. TCS iON Remote Assessments supports AI/ML based proctoring combined with remote human proctoring
- TCS iON Remote Assessments support subjective exams which allows capture of variety of responses including ability to draw complex equations & diagrams and uploading a file.
- Yes. Markers have to login to the system using their unique credentials and will also be verified through Face Recognition intermittently
- Once an institution or a student subscribes, no refund will be issued.
- To know more about our products, pricing or anything else, please write an email to email@example.com