TCS iON Remote Internships
Please click here for the list of Remote Internships.
About TCS iON Remote Internships
- Large Number of Internship Opportunities across Domains
- Industry Projects on Trending Topics
- Digital Internship with No Location Constraints
- Exposure to Industry Mentors
- Structured for Learning Credits
TCS iON Remote Internships - Variants
TCS iON Remote Internships - Features
|Price||₹ 1,199/-||₹ 2,699/-||₹ 3,499/-|
|No. of Days||10||30||45|
|No. of Hours||45||125||210|
|No. of Hours in Industry Projects||15||50||90|
|Webinars and Recorded Sessions by Industry Experts|
|Industry Readiness Learning Resources|
|Daily Activity and Project Report|
|Digital Discussion Room|
|Tests and Viva|
|Access to Industry Mentor|
|Credits Aligned with AICTE and UGC|
Have a Question?
- It depends on which project you select - 45 hours for RIO-45, 125 hours for RIO-125 and 210 hours for RIO-210.
- Yes, this is a paid internship. You will have to pay the required amount to get access to the project.
- Yes, you will get a verified certificate from TCS iON provided you complete all the mandatory requirements as indicated in the project.
- The project comes with self-learning references, webinars, industry project(s), digital discussion room, tests and viva.
- Completion of this project is not sufficient to get a job. However, the certificate obtained after the course completion will be a valuable addition to your competencies.
- Yes, there are two tests one at the beginning and one at the end of the internship project.
- The first is a General Aptitude test to check your knowledge before the project starts. You must clear this test before proceeding with the internship.
- The second is a test to check your knowledge gained from the internship topic once the project ends.
- Both the tests are of objective type.
- The viva will be conducted by the academic guide whom you select. The mode of conducting the viva depends on your guide and you.
- There is no interview processes for project selection, but if any corporate decides to have an interview, they will reach out to you on a case to case basis.
- A few projects have an interview as a prerequisite. If you select such a project and do not clear the interview, you will not be able to pursue the project. However, you can go ahead and choose another project from the available list.
- Yes, there will be Industry Mentors to help you complete your internship.
- No, you will not get a refund. You are requested to go through the list of all projects carefully and choose the project of your choice at the time of purchasing the same.
- No, you will not be able to change the project. It is as good as paying for a new project. You are requested to go through the list of all projects carefully and choose the project of your choice at the time of purchasing the same.
- You will be provided with an indicative list of the software environment required to do the project. Students are expected to have their own desktop/laptop with the required software set up to do the project. We have curated the projects to ensure that students can make use of free/student licences to do projects.
- You will be able to post your questions and get clarity in the Digital Discussion Rooms which are moderated by Industry Mentors. Your peers will also be members of the discussion room where you can discuss and share knowledge.
- You are expected to submit your daily activity report which will be verified by the Industry Mentor. On completing the project, the project report you submit too will be verified by the Industry Mentor for his feedback. The level of your participation in knowledge sharing, submission of daily activity, project report feedback, test performance, on time completion of learning modules and other performance data will be shared with your academic guide, details of whom are provided by you at the time of registration in our platform. You are expected to work with the academic guide and your institution to get the project report evaluated and evaluation details submitted in the digital internship platform.