SheStar - An initiative by TCS iON
About TCS iON SheStar Initiative
- TCS iON SheStar is a nation building initiative for energetic and motivated women partners in the field of education.
- As a TCS iON SheStar, you will play a vital role in influencing teachers, institutions and students to embrace & adopt TCS iON transformations. You will advocate the need for 21st Century skills as well as new age IT skills in school education by driving awareness of TCS iON products in an unobtrusive way.
- As a TCS iON SheStar selected for this initiative of transforming the education space, you will get an opportunity to champion change by mentoring, facilitating, conducting research, and more using digital tools and techniques in your geography.
What's in it for you?
Opportunity to Shape Students' Lives
Recognition as an EdTech Influencer
Continuous Upskilling with Trainings
Incentives and Rewards
Who is eligible to become a TCS iON SheStar?
Women Graduates preferably with a B.Ed. or a Masters Degree
Previous experience in the Education sector (as teachers, counsellors)
Age between 35 to 45 years
Financially independent with a passion for the Education sector
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about TCS iON SheStar Initiative, eligibility criteria or anything else
- No, it is not a permanent position. You will be working with us on a contractual basis.
- It is a part-time job.
- You need to work for 9 hours in a week on a freelance basis.
- There will be an activity-based remuneration and an incentive-based remuneration. You can earn close to ₹ 5 lakhs annually subject to your performance, as an incentive-based remuneration. The activity-based remuneration details will be shared after you are onboarded with TCS iON.
- You will be required to visit schools and advocate the need for 21st Century skills as well as new-age IT skills in education by driving an awareness of TCS iON products.
Yes, it is a field job. You will work as an Influencer in schools for TCS iON products.
- No. You will receive an activity-based renumeration. The details will be shared after you are onboarded with TCS iON.
- You will be allocated a specific area to operate in the vicinity of your residence.
- We urge the candidates to be financially independent so that they do not depend on this job as a sole source of income.
- We encourage you to continue with your other business options, while working as a TCS iON SheStar.
- Yes, you can apply only if you are a woman and have some experience in the education field like teaching, mentoring students, and so on.
1. To register for TCS iON SheStar Initiative the candidates need to click on 'Apply Now' link/button in the TCS iON SheStar product page and fill in the required details in the form.
- The TCS iON panel will shortlist the candidates based on the details submitted by them
- The shortlisted candidates will be communicated through their registered email ID and contact number
- The shortlisted candidates will have to submit a video on why they are interested to join this initiative
- The videos will be scrutinised on the TCS iON Digital Marking Hub by a panel
- The final set of candidates will have video-based interviews
- The selected candidates will have to enter into a contract agreement with TCS iON
- The onboarded candidates will be provided training for the job role
2. The candidate selection process is as given below: