Understand the Career Possibilities for You
The three-step process for making informed choices
"Today knowledge has power. It controls access to opportunity and advancement." - Peter F. Drucker
The ‘World of Work’ today offers varied and versatile career opportunities for you.
We provide information on multiple career options and job roles through:
Access to a rich library of career pathways that increases awareness of career options.
Detailed information on careers including tasks, career tracks, skills and certifications.
Information on course/training options and competitive examinations for each career.
Comparison of different job roles and corresponding academic paths.
"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom."- Aristotle
Find careers that suit you with our 360° evaluation of your abilities.
Your dream career is right around the corner, and we can help you in your journey.
We help you get closer to a career choice through:
Interactive, immersive and game-based approach to discover your interests and abilities.
360° insights on Aptitude, Personality, Adaptive Intelligence, Interests, Mindsets and Values.
Recommendations on professions aligned to your interests and abilities.
Suggestions on relevant learning tracks to pursue your career goals.
"A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you." - Bob Proctor
Get guidance from qualified career experts!
We will guide you through:
One-on-one discussion of your Diagnostic Report with a TCS iON's Certified Counsellor.
Help you realise your potential and set realistic career goals.
Provide insights about different career paths that suit your potential and preferences.
Help you define a plan of action for pursuing the career of your choice.
We Have Just the Right Solution for You - Take Charge!
- With proper career planning, haphazard academic and career choices can be eliminated, thus avoiding a waste of time, effort and money. Career planning is extremely important as it helps an individual take an informed decision and plan each step carefully towards achieving their fullest potential in life.
- TCS iON’s Career Insight provides a well-researched three-step approach for effective Career Counselling - Awareness, Diagnostics and Guidance.
- Through 'Explore Careers', we begin with providing awareness on a plethora of traditional and new-age career paths. This is followed by psychometric diagnostics to discover and match an individual’s strengths, aptitude and interests to the most appropriate stream/academic and career option available through game-based 'Discover Yourself' analysis. Finally, we provide one-on-one guidance with a TCS iON’s Certified Counsellor in our 'Get Guided' session.
- TCS iON Career Insight is recommended for anyone who is above 12 years, including:
- Middle-school students from Classes 8th to 10th, looking forward to make subject choices and evaluate academic options.
- Senior-school students in Classes 11th and 12th, who are in the phase of deciding their course and choosing colleges.
- School dropouts looking for guidance in exploring the available career options.
- Professionals in the initial phase of their careers, aspiring to progress in their careers or wanting to change their career path for more success.
- We understand that career planning is a very crucial step for each individual and encourage parents to be fully involved in the process, especially in the case of minors.
- It is recommended to start the process early on, preferably from middle-school or age 12+. For Classes 8th to 10th choices regarding streams and subjects, and for Classes 11th and 12th decisions on college and course selection are required to be taken, which in turn determines a student’s career path. With early career planning, students are able to recognise their preferences, strengths, aptitude and begin working towards achieving their career goals.
- TCS iON Career Insight is a unique product offered in the area of Career Counselling. It is the most trusted, reliable and accurate career counselling solution available today. Some salient features of TCS iON Career Insight are listed below:
- Free access to a rich library of career information and multiple academic pathways with information on institutes, scholarships and entrance exams.
- Unique game-based psychometric assessments assessing the users on six parameters and eighty-four attributes. It is developed by industry experts, renowned psychometricians and researchers, integrated with the most efficient technology platform.
- For the first time, adaptive intelligence, music and sports aptitudes are being assessed in a game-based approach. Also, parental aspirations are mapped.
- Our counsellors are TCS iON Certified, well-qualified and rigorously trained.
- You will need to follow the steps given below to enrol for one of the Career Insight offerings:
- Log into TCS iON Digital Learning Hub and create a profile.
- Search for TCS iON Career Insight on the search bar of the homepage and click on the product stamp.
- You will be redirected to the TCS iON Career Insight webpage.
- Here, you can select your appropriate segment: Class 8-10 (Age 13-15), Class 11-12 (Age 16-17) or Career Seeker (Age 18+) by visiting relevant pages or from the 'TCS iON Career Insight Solutions for You' section.
- Select an offering that suits your needs and click on either Subscribe Now or Coming Soon button on the product stamp.
- Begin your journey towards making informed career decisions.
- TCS iON Career Insight will help you explore all the alternate options available and facilitate changing your path at this stage. It will provide you with knowledge of all the alternatives and guide you through the best possible pathway to reach them.