IKEA Is Hiring Kitchen Furniture Installers ( Only Female Candidates Required) Full-Time
2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd
Posted By : 2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd
Bengaluru, Karnataka (25)
WE ARE HIRING!
We are looking for Kitchen Furniture Installers, to join our IKEA India team for our Bengaluru Store
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a part of the Store Services Experience Team, you use your experience and extensive knowledge of your installation and assembly skills to support, resolve and ensure installation of kitchen furniture and countertops are accomplished at the highest level.
- Preferred experience in Home Furnishing, installation and assembly, of all types of simple, large, or complex furniture.
- A practical hands-on approach to your tasks and the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Ability to use a smartphone/App/Tab and prepare accurate documentation.
- Ability to understand basic Kitchen plan drawings and execute as per design.
- Good at quickly building rapport with people from different (cultural) backgrounds.
- Emotional resilience and ability to handle conflict (assertive and able to remain calm when confronted with angry and/or upset customers).
- Ability to work varied hours/days as needed and travel across the city to work at different locations as per customer’s requirement.
- Ability to work alone but also as a team player and effectively handle several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to review and understand assembly instructions, drawings and manuals and perform accordingly.
- Mental requirements - Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities/deadlines and moderate stress.
- Ability to work with both imperial and metric measurements.
- Furniture moving discs-Furniture skids
- Active Listening
- Arm-Hand Steadiness
- Category Flexibility
- Control Precision
- Critical Thinking
- Dynamic Strength
- Finger Dexterity
- Flexibility of Closure
- Inductive Reasoning
- Manual Dexterity
- Multilimb Coordination
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Production and Processing
- Selective Attention
- Static Strength
- Trunk Strength
- Visual Color Discrimination
B.M.M. - Others
B.M.S. - Others
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) - Education
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) - English
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) - Others
Bachelor of Arts (Bachelor of Arts (B.A)S.L.P) -
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) - Business Analytics
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) - Others
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Accounting & Finance
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Business Analytics
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Financial Markets
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - General
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Management
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Others
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) - Others
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A) -
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) - Business Intelligence
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) - Interior Design
Higher Secondary -
Location :Nagasandra, Bangalore
- Able to work with diverse team members.
- Able to work in a high paced retail environment.
- Ability to handle multiple customer enquiries.
- Ability to communicate via in person, phone or e-mail in English.
- Lifting/Handling Requirements - Ability to occasionally move or handle merchandise throughout the location generally 10-20 Kgs. This may include bending, stretching, reaching, and lifting on a regular basis. Any manual lifting over 25 Kgs will require the assistance of other co-worker(s) and/or use of manual lifting equipment.
- Standing for most times of the work shift.
- Comfortable working on a ladder.
- Operation of equipment (i.e., computer, hand tools, power tools etc.)
- Freely walk & move across all areas of the location such as sales floor, stock area and different areas at the customer’s place as per the requirement.
- Wear PPE (personal protective equipment) wherever applicable; and to use hand tools/small power tools and related equipment.