Jr. Business Analyst Full-time
ARMIA SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : ARMIA SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
Kochi, Kerala (1)
As an IT Jr. Business Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the project life cycle from reviewing business requirements and development activities through production delivery. You will work directly with the Client to understand project concepts and objectives.
The responsibilities include but not limited to the following
- Collecting and Understating website, software requirements of the clients.
- Develop requirements to business proposalï
- Project coordination between developer and client
- Conducting regular project meetings and client updates
- Communication through chat/ email/ telephone/ Other communication modes regarding Requirement gathering, Project update, Delivery & Post delivery.
- Obtains estimates/level of effort and distributes to Clients
- Develops communications documents [Business project proposal, Project status, project milestones, user-manuals etc.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Information Technology
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Electronics & Communication Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Information Technology
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) - Computer Science
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) - Information Technology
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) - Others
Master of Engineering (M.E) - Computer Science & Engineering
Master of Engineering (M.E) - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Master of Technology (M.Tech) - Computer Science & Engineering
Master of Technology (M.Tech) - Information Technology
- 1 years experience.
- Technical / Science graduate/ BE Software / (MBA IT preferred).
- Exceptional written & communications skills and creative talent (CBSE / ICSE)
- Extremely reliable and detail oriented personality
- Ability to work under pressure of quota and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong knowledge of Office products: Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
- Ability to follow up on all inbound prospects by phone, email, and social media.
- Able to sell in a consultative and intelligent style.
- Ability to work individually and in a team.