Product Manager Full-time
ARMIA SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : ARMIA SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
Kochi, Kerala (1)
Armia Systems Pvt Ltd @ Infopark kochi is looking out for a Product Manager who can conduct market research, generate product requirements, determine specifications, pricing and develop marketing strategies.
- Create, plan and ensure effective execution of the joint marketing activities with partners (Resellers and Managed service provider)
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features.
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions.
- Promote the companyâ€™s products/services addressing or predicting clientsâ€™ objectives.
- Providing Demo on the products and services to Clients.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPIs within channel partners.
- Collecting reports and tracking results in a timely manner.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
- Qualification Any Bachelors/Masters Degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to negotiate and close the deals.
- Outgoing candidate with good oral and written communications skills.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Addressing customer service issues raised by the channel partner with a well- defined ETA.
- Reach out to potential clients through LinkedIn, Emails to gauge interest.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.