Aerospace Technical Recruiter Sr recruiter Full-time
AVIATION INDEED PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : AVIATION INDEED PRIVATE LIMITED
Bengaluru, Karnataka (2)
• Execute full-cycle recruitment activities to fill various roles across key functions, this includes but is not limited to: Engineering, Program Management, and Sales.
• Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
• Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up to date for all open positions. Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications as required.
• Source, screen, and assess applicant qualifications through interviewing, analyzing responses, and comparing technical qualifications to job requirements.
• Oversees reparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
• Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
• Effectively build relationships with candidates to develop and sustain a pipeline for future positions.
• Execute sourcing searches including cold calling, networking, identifying applicant associations/pools/professional groups and affiliations, websites, Boolean searches, targeted companies/individuals etc.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years of recruitment experience, preferably in technical recruitment spaces – Engineering as well as experience in Manufacturing and Light Industrial
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Law and Government
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
• Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting techniques.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
• Experience in Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Recruiting.
• Full life cycle recruitment experience (sourcing, posting, interviewing, extending offers, etc.).
• Proactive and independent with the ability to initiative
• Excellent time management skills, strong collaborative mindset, and a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strategic thinker who enjoys process improvement.
• High-Volume Recruiting.
• Ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced, metrics driven environment.
(HR students preferred)