Manager - HRBP Full-time
Accurate Background Business Processing Pvt Ltd
Posted By : Accurate Background Business Processing Pvt Ltd
Thane, Maharashtra (2)
Purpose of the job:
Work in close sync with Business verticals, understand the business requirements and work towards optimal planning and scheduling of HR deliverables.
- Responsible for working in close coordination with the Business and Leadership to achieve business delivery targets. Key Ownership in implementation of Corporate / Business and location HR strategies within the process, team and adhere to Co. policies / practices.
- Responsible for managing the entire Employee Life Cycle from joining till exit and ensure a smooth transition of the employees during working with the company.
- Talent management with innovative engagement strategies to focus on reducing attrition through effective employee engagement.
- Will be the single point of contact for employees and managers for people related dimensions.
- Assist leadership to ensure effective roll-out of all organization wide HR initiatives.
- Using the inference from the data / trend to develop HR initiatives. Participate in HR reviews and share best practice at a BU level.
- Employee touchpoint- HR Connect, EWS, Skip, New hire connect.
- Coordinate and work in tandem with the other teams in Talent Acquisition, Employee engagement & Learning & Development initiatives based on business requirements.
- Design and formulate HR policies and processes in consultation with leadership.
- Create Job Descriptions and Goals of employees in consultation with respective functional leaders/Managers.
- Champion various HR process interventions in Performance Effectiveness Program, Rewards and Recognition and Employee development/engagement initiatives.
- Responsible Monthly score card review, Probation assessment & confirmation process as per the set criteria.
- Maintain, update and implement all HR Procedures and ensure accurate and timely delivery of HR deliverables
- Identify key engagement drivers and develop the supporting internal communication plan to inform, inspire, and involve employees at all levels and geographically dispersed locations.
- Identify the Training needs of the employees during the periodic / annual review & LNA survey. Based on needs identified, prepare the Training calendar for quarter / year & ensure execution as per the timeline.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion DE & I
- POSH compliance & training
- Measure the effectiveness of the training & validate the same through feedback & monthly review process.
- Generate periodic HR-MIS for Sr. Management.
- Ensure completion of Exit formalities including Clearances, Exit Interview & F & F settlements within the set TAT.
- Monthly Attrition analysis, action planning to track and arrest undesirable attrition.
- Stakeholder management
- Computer skills especially with MS-Office (Excel, PPT), Social Media
- Good Listening, Analytical skills and number orientation
- Strong functional skills in HR area of expertise, ability to resolve conflicts and build teams
- Transparent communication & working style
- Strong functional skills in HR areas of expertise, ability to resolve conflicts and build teams
- Understanding of employment law
Educational Qualifications: MBA/Post Graduate in Human Resources (2 Years fulltime)
Work Experience: 12-15 Years.
- Shift Timing- 2:00 PM -11:30 PM IST
- Team handling experience
- Prior work experience in MNC & matrix organization.
- BPO, Background Verification Industry Preferred
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Human Resources
MBA/Post Graduate in Human Resources