Senior Engineer - R&D (Design) Full-Time
Advik Hi-Tech Pvt. Ltd.
Posted By : Advik Hi-Tech Pvt. Ltd.
Chakan, Maharashtra (2)
▪ Experience in 3D modelling and 2D drawings using a software mainly Creo/Pro-E and Uni-Graphics.
▪ Responsible for preparation of cost estimation for RFQ received.
▪ Conduct APQP activities with CFT and providing timely feedback to top management.
▪ Execute design & development of new product through application of specialized designing software.
▪ Prepare drawings based on the issues/problems received and provide solutions by executing required
▪ Develop detailed drawings for existing components in co-ordination with internal departments.
▪ Perform analysis, design, verification and maintenance of products in a process-driven, team environment.
▪ Conduct system study and maintain coordination with team members for product documentation, system
design & integration, coding, application maintenance, etc.
▪ Knowledge of GD & T, manufacturing process is must.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Finger Dexterity
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Operation and Control
- Operation Monitoring
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Perceptual Speed
- Problem Sensitivity
- Production and Processing
- Quality Control Analysis
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in 3D modelling and 2D drawings using a software mainly Creo/Pro-E and Uni-Graphics.
- Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- Canteen- Food - as per policy