Health Coach ( Nutritionists) Full-Time
Apollo HEALTHNET GLOBAL LIMITED
Posted By : Apollo HEALTHNET GLOBAL LIMITED
Hyderabad, Telangana (5)
• To ensure addressing the health concerns of the beneficiaries/customers by providing necessary explanations and giving necessary suggestions through a telemedicine platform and abiding by the guidelines stated, specific to the project catering to. Duties and responsibilities
• Connect/communicate with customers on a daily/weekly/monthly basis via call/message to create specific and achievable goals that help them achieve their long-term goals related to health, wellness, and lifestyle.
• Document customer interactions, including phone calls and messaging and tracking health metrics. • Create a feedback loop between customers, coaches, and Customer Support, Operations, and Product teams to help improve the customer and coach experiences.
• Work on creating content for relevant blog posts and content emails for our customers.
• Work on updating daily numbers in the excel sheet and publishing the EOD/weekly and monthly reports.
• Make appropriate, timely and safe decisions on the management plan of the beneficiaries/customers.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Learning Strategies
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Therapy and Counseling
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) - Nutrition
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) - Nutrition & Dietetics
Qualifications • Education: M Sc Nutrition / Dietetics
• Skills & Abilities: • Passion for health and wellness industry • Stays up to date with current research and trends. • Organized, detail-oriented team player with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. • Strong communication skills - writing, typing and phone. • Must be open to feedback and have a desire to continuously learn and grow. • Good computer proficiency - Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power point) • Flexible to work in any shift. • Effective decision-making skills • Should be proficient in English(mandatory) Regional languages needed: (any one of the below) ▪ Telugu ▪ Tamil ▪ Malayalam ▪ Kannada • Marathi
Experience: Fresher's Or Minimum 1 years of experience in Health/Wellness Counseling Working conditions Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts, on Sundays and public holidays Physical requirements.
Work week: 6 days a week Shift timings: Rotational Shifts (No Night Shifts)
Job location: Hyderabad.