Technical Writer Full-Time
Aptara Techbooks international pvt ltd
Posted By : Aptara Techbooks international pvt ltd
Noida, Uttar Pradesh (20)
- Determines the most precise and logical way to present information and instructions for most excellent reading comprehension and writes and edits technical information accordingly
- Prepares or commissions graphics and illustrations to elaborate on or complement technical writing.
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides.
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- B.Tech in Mechanical or Automobile discipline.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills. · Rewriting automobile service/repair manuals of cars and trucks.
- Writing do it your self-guidelines- These are technical manuals where the contents need to be organized to assist services technical/individual in performing their service manuals.
- The purpose of rewriting is to overhaul the appearance of exiting manuals to make them more user-friendly. Rephrase rewrite to modify the content by 90%, meaning it should remain unchanged.
- Excellent communication skills, written & spoken.
- Excellent Command over English.
- Excellent knowledge of English grammar.
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Communications and Media
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Production and Processing
- Public Safety and Security
- Reading Comprehension
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Mechanical Engineering
Master of Technology (M.Tech) - Mechanical
Position: Technical Write/ Subject Matter Expert
Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech (Mechanical, Automobile)
CTC:8 LPA Max
Experience: 0-2 Years