Content Writer Full-time
Ashlok Safe Earthing Electrode Limited
Posted By : Ashlok Safe Earthing Electrode Limited
Chennai, Tamil Nadu (2)
- We are looking for an Good content writer who will take care of the content for our marketing collateral, technical , and Articles
- Ability to research and write website contents on own contents articled,blogs based on the requirements within deadline,
- Excellent writing skills sound knowledge of English language
- Support the SEO Team
- Write online content ensuring it is relevant, current and engagingHelp build content to educate and inspire our target audience such as articles, ebooks, white papers, infographics, case studies, product collateral and bid library exerts.Collate material internally and liaise with web publishing and web site content writingWork with the group, marketing and sales team to plan a content strategy Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirementsProduce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Fine Arts
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Time Management
- Visual Color Discrimination
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform ad hoc research to develop and produce new web based and print content.
- Function as moderator and administrator for onsite asynchronous message boards and blogs.
- Draft email newsletters weekly
- Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives of EducationDynamics.
- Develop content to demonstrate organization’s impact on industry.
- Draft and edit assigned editorials, talking points and press releases.
- Create and post timely content on organization’s website.
- Function as organization’s lead social networker and manage social media presence.
- Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content.
- Maintain clips process and determine efficiency and effectiveness methods.
- Develop compelling content for various languages, markets, platforms and learners.
- Gain understanding of in-house content creation tools and quality standards.
- Utilize graphics editing and media creation programs to develop prototypes and storyboards.
- Change to new content requirements, digital tools and collaborators.