Flutter Developer Full-time
Atrina Technologies Pvt Ltd
Posted By : Atrina Technologies Pvt Ltd
Mumbai, Maharashtra (1)
Atrina Technologies Pvt Ltd is a well-known IT service provider in ERP, Mobility and IT Services and Solutions. We take this opportunity to submit a business proposal to fulfill our employment requirements. Atrina Technologies Pvt Ltd came into existence in 2017. We offer the best opportunities to our employees and help them to find the best career path by training and development.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
We are looking for a skilled Flutter developer with prior experience creating and maintaining mobile applications for Android using Flutter. The Flutter developer's responsibilities include updating current applications and working with colleagues to brainstorm innovative ideas for new applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- Writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- Sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Good team player.
- Managing multiple tasks.
- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 1+ years knowledge in flutter mobile app development and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java, Kotlin and C++.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and being exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing microservices architecture and containers.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with push notifications.
- Familiarity with ios integration with flutter.
- Complete understanding of SDLC.
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Information Technology
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Others
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) - General
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) - IT