Graduate Engineering Trainee Full-time
BAJAJ ELECTRICALS LIMITED
Posted By : BAJAJ ELECTRICALS LIMITED
- Identify and implement improvement projects impacting Quality, Cost and Productivity.
- Understand the complete scope & Objective of project. Ability to handle 2-3 executive task at a time.
- Liaising with various stake holders and process owners to ensure proactive and smooth flow of communication.
- Ability to identify risk, develop, execute mitigation plan and drive completion.
- Think out of box, ability to conceptualize new solutions leveraging technology and process improvement techniques.
- Manage weekly Conference Calls with CFT, Prepare MOM, Close the MOM points by timely following up with accountable/responsible persons.
- Project Data Mining & Project Data Analytics
- Documentation/ Management Information System
Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Mechanical Engineering
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a globally renowned and trusted company, with a turnover of ₹4987 crores (FY 19-20), is a part of "Bajaj Group". Bajaj Electricals’ business includes Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting), Exports, Illumination and Transmission & Distribution (Transmission Line and Power Distribution). We also have a strong presence in premium range of home appliances and cookware with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep. We have 18 branch offices across different parts of the country besides being supported by a chain of distributors, authorized dealers, retail outlets and approximately 480 customer care centers. To increase our global footprint, Bajaj Electricals has also set up offices in Africa, Middle East and China. Bajaj Electricals is driven by Gandhian set of values advocated by our founding father, Shri Jamnalal Bajaj. Our current leaders carry forward this legacy while evolving for the future. “Inspiring Trust”, our tagline, is something that we associate with and try to fulfil in our everyday endeavors. Apart from work, we also believe in bringing about change in our society through our philanthropic work. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives rest on sustainability, gender diversity, employee volunteering and community outreach programs.