Automation Test Engineer- QA Full-time
Bestone Meest Information Technology Services Private Limited
Posted By : Bestone Meest Information Technology Services Private Limited
Noida, Uttar Pradesh (2)
- Play an active role in SDET during all phases of our product development from requirements elaboration, design/development, test, and deployment.
- Responsible for manual and automated testing activities for a multi-tier web-based platform. This includes writing test cases based on business requirements, test data creation, creating and maintaining automated scripts to test front-end, APIs and database changes.
- Execution of the test phase consistent with the overall project schedules.
- Direct interaction/facilitation of bug resolution with engineering teams.
- Works effectively within a dynamic team environment following standards and best practices and ensure the highest level of quality.
- Ability to understand the technical architecture, its implementation, design patterns, data representations and infrastructure powering these systems.
- Work closely with SDEs and solution architects to understand the tech stack, design and accordingly build the test frameworks, setup infra and build execution models to drive the end-to-end quality efforts of backend systems/services and client apps
- Should be able to debug test failures, read through logs, network calls and make preliminary root cause analysis of defect/bug
- Should be able to develop test plans, test cases, test design documents with good coverage and optimised testing approach
- Should be able to identify the test cases qualifying for test automation
- Creating and maintaining all QA related documentation throughout the process
- Use of tracking tools to log, manage, resolve and report on.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Quality Control Analysis
- Reading Comprehension
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression