Quality Analyst Full-time
Brocus IT Solutions pvt ltd
Posted By : Brocus IT Solutions pvt ltd
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra (2)
Roles and responsibilities :
* Candidate must develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
* Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
* Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
Candidate should be well versed with QC tools and methodologies.
*Proficient with MS office and reports.
*Provide Feedback and suggestions for Process improvement and Drive Quality Initiatives.
2) Required Skills :
* Candidate must be comfortable working in night shift and work from office.
*Excellent written and verbal communication.
Candidates must conduct audits as per defined guidelines and sampling for transaction monitoring
. * Candidate from international background are preferred
. *To drive process improvement initiatives.
* Identify gaps, provide feedback, call calibration and refresher sessions to agents and create audit reports.
*Shift Time - Evening 7.30 pm to Morning 5.00 am.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Economics and Accounting
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Management of Financial Resources
- Management of Material Resources
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Problem Sensitivity
- Production and Processing
- Public Safety and Security
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
|1-2yrs On paper International Exp|
- Free Dinner facility
- Medclaim (20L Accidental & 5L Health)
- Attendance Bonus