INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER Full-time
CELEBRITY FASHIONS LIMITED
Posted By : CELEBRITY FASHIONS LIMITED
Chennai, Tamil Nadu (8)
- Check the attendance of line workers on a daily basis.
- Make adjustments to balance the line as per absence.
- Attend the production meeting and discuss yesterday’s result and today’s targets and plans.
- Plan to increase the employees’ efficiency.
- Plan to improve the outgoing quality.
- Plan to prepare for routine problems & resolve the problems that might arise.
Role Specific Skills
- Arm-Hand Steadiness
- Control Precision
- Customer and Personal Service
- Finger Dexterity
- Manual Dexterity
- Multilimb Coordination
- Near Vision
- Production and Processing
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Fashion & Apparel Engg.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Fashion & Apparel Engg.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Textile Technology
We require both male and female candidates who are having relavent experinece towards Woven such as bottoms & tops.