Trainee Software developer Contract
DIAMONDPICK PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : DIAMONDPICK PRIVATE LIMITED
Bengaluru, Karnataka (150)Calicut, Kerala (300)Pune, Maharashtra (300)Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala (300)
Job: Software developer (Embedded Systems Applications)
Fresher - C, C++ Skilled Only.
Degree - BE/B Tech (ECE,CSC,IT,EEE),MCA - 2022 May & June Batch
Round 1: Online Test Assessment round.
Round 2: Virtual Interview - technical round.
Location - Banglore, Pune, Kozhikode, Tiruvendram. (WFH for Training Only)
Salary: 5k/M for 2 months training (Must clear training assessment to get 5K/M), after that 3 LPA. 2022 Pass-out with NIL arrears
Greetings from Diamondpick!
We are happy to inform you that we are giving you an opportunity to start your dream career for the legacy company Tata Elxsi under the Hire_upskill - Deploy Model.
- During the training period, you will be entitled to receive an amount of Rs. 5,000/- Per Month as Stipend.
- 1Rs. 5,000 is eligible upon the clearance of the 1
- Rs. 5,000 is eligible upon the clearance of the 2nd
You are liable to payback the training cost of RS. 50,000 in the event of:
- Declining the offer after successful completion of the Final Assessment.
- Voluntarily resigning from the 8 week training program due to your personal reasons.
- Not actively participating in the training session.
- Voluntarily resigning during the deployment with TATA Elxsi.
- Not clearing the Final Assessment
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Science & Engineering (Information Security)
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Electronics & Communication Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Information Technology
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Electronics & Communication Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Information Technology
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) - Computer Science
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) - Information Technology
60% and Above Academic History in 10th and 12th
1st Class in UG OR PG