Style Editor Full-time
Deanta Publishing Services Private Limited
Posted By : Deanta Publishing Services Private Limited
Chennai, Tamil Nadu (2)
- At least 3+ years of experiences in style-editing HSS/STM books; only journals experience will not be considered.
- Independently performing high and medium level editing for STM, Humanities and Social Science books for notes and reference editing (Math Type is an added advantage ).
- Familiarity with different style manuals such as CMS, APA, AMA, etc.
- Flexible with shift timings and working as a team player in meeting the team goals.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Should be a Quick decision maker and must have excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Ability to understand policies and norms of the publisher as well as accurate in understanding requirements.
- Must have eye for detail and must be flexible in work for long hours if required.
- Should understand critical concerns around integrity in the workflow and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
IMMEDIATE JOINERS WILL BE PREFERRED AS IT IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT WITH ATTRACTIVE SALARY
Deanta Global Publishing Services
Third Floor, Chettinad Chambers,
5th Street, 39, Dr Radha Krishnan Salai,
Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004
Ms. Priyanka Angappan
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Fine Arts
- Finger Dexterity
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Production and Processing
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression