Full Stack Developer Dot Net Full-Time
Diebold Nixdorf India Pvt. Ltd.
Posted By : Diebold Nixdorf India Pvt. Ltd.
Hyderabad, Telangana (3)Mumbai, Maharashtra (1)
This position will support DN’s Retail Services providing enterprise integration services to our project teams through agreed upon phases of the enterprise IT project.
DN recently launched a disruptive new cloud-based next generation general retail software platform. This will be a disruptive new software product for the retail space (grocery, specialty retailer, and department stores) based on a cloud-native micro services architecture. We will be creating an API oriented platform that will form the foundation of a new retail ecosystem for our customers with a new approach to the Point of Sale, store solutions, and core backend integration running from the cloud.
You are responsible for
- Contribute to a multinational micro service-oriented cloud-based project with latest technology stack
- Apply best practices and experience in development
- Participate in code reviews and feature development planning
- Cooperate with multinational team and suggest decision of implementation
Must have Qualifications
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience implementing solutions for integration of on-premises and/or cloud systems.
- Experience with full software development life cycle, continuous integration, unit testing, and version control
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS, Mathematics, or related field (MBA or MS degree preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical components with clarity and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with evolving project requirements and priorities.
- Experience in working in cross-functional, cross-geography product/content development setup.
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Information Technology
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Information Technology
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) - Others
Master of Science (M.Sc) - Computer Science
Master of Science (M.Sc) - IT
- Experience in retail business: cloud SW specifications (e.g. back office, POS, loyalty, promotion, etc.)
- Contribution to the open source projects
- Experience with cloud technologies and services would be a plus