Android Developer Full-time
Dollarbird Technologies Private Limited
Posted By : Dollarbird Technologies Private Limited
Mysuru(Mysore), Karnataka (3)
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin,
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, Custom Views, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of architectural patterns like MVP, MVVM.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, Event Tracking APIs, and Push notifications.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration and Deployment
- Excellent communication skills.
Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Economics and Accounting
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Management of Financial Resources
- Management of Material Resources
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Others
BCA; BE in CS, IS,
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
We are the creators of your dream projects who accelerate at a quicker pace. We are those who give accurate output on technology licensing, information, and purpose-driven systems of world-class category talent. We have a bunch of technical implementers of your merchandising strategies, to not simply survive, but thrive. We'd like to place learning and development at the forefront. We have a tendency to grow ourselves and facilitate the growth of others.