Operations Associate Full-time
DotPe Private Limited
Posted By : DotPe Private Limited
Gurugram, Haryana (10)
Job Title : Associate-Digital Operations
About the company : DotPe
DotPe is the only Indian platform to have successfully penetrated the entire landscape of online-to-offline commerce, from merchants in rural pockets of India to FnB mega players. In a span of 2 years the company has empowered 8 Mn+ merchants across various categories to go online with their businesses. The company digitally powers the entire customer journey - ordering, payments, and delivery solutions for 30,000+ restaurants and food courts.
We are looking for proactive ‘Dedicated Support Managers’ to be responsible for driving resolution of the client issues and assisting them with timely solutions building strong relationships with the clients.
· Be the single point of contact for all operational/support related issues for our top clients.
· Debug all issues and provide resolution in a timely and accurate manner.
· Make necessary updates to the menu or product settings as per the client requirements.
· Direct and drive timely resolution by coordinating with multiple internal teams (product, training, finance, sales).
· Provide our clients with smooth service enhancing the customer experience and satisfaction.
· Follow up with clients to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
· Assess support statistics and prepare detailed reports on the findings.
Note: This is not a conventional customer service role. This is an operational role where you will be assigned a portfolio of dedicated top clients who will reach out to you directly for any operational challenges or updates to their POS system.
· Any Graduation
· Strong knowledge of MS Excel (Vlookup, hlookup, absolute referencing, Filters, Pivot, Conditional formatting, left, right, concatenate, averageif, sumif, countif, etc.,)
· Highly proactive in assessing the client's needs and providing solutions.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Candidates with 0-2 years of experience
Working: 6 days working (Monday to Friday from office, Saturday from home)
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Near Vision
- Operation Monitoring
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Any Graduate with excellent advanced excel skills and strong communication skills.