Global Service Desk Dispatch Analyst Full-Time
EDYNAMIC SERVICE PROVIDERS PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : EDYNAMIC SERVICE PROVIDERS PRIVATE LIMITED
Pune, Maharashtra (4)
• Receive, scope and accurately log, then process each customer ticket and, following known and agreed processes, carry out basic fault diagnosis.
• For each customer ticket, identify and apply the correct priority, SLA and category whilst capturing a full detailed description of the issue.
• Undertake documented first-line fixes for basic technical issues for defined contracts.
• Identify the correct resolution group for each customer ticket and ensure that clear and concise information is recorded to enable efficient call management and resolution within the SLA.
• Own tickets and ensure the customer or user is kept fully updated throughout its lifecycle.
• Obtain confirmation from engineers and partners that tickets have been accepted and are being progressed, and obtain updates as needed to ensure SLAs are achieved.
• Utilise available Knowledge Bases to maximise the speed of resolution and improve customer satisfaction.
• Ensure that all activities, including any chases or follow ups, are added to call management toolsets or, where applicable, the customers’ databases to enable continuous support from ESP’s Global Service Desks.
• Proactively monitor, identify and follow up on any tickets that are in jeopardy of breaching contractual obligations and, where necessary, escalate in line with operating procedures.
• Maintain high standards of customer service at all times to encourage an excellent customer experience.
• Meet all Global Service Desk standards and agreed response times, ensuring that follow up information from telephone calls and emails is logged and added to the correct ticket.
• Ensure that all defined telephony and email service levels are met.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Operation Monitoring
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Speed of Closure
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression