Trainee Software Engineer (Direct Walk In Interview) Full-time
Eidiko systems integrators private limited
Posted By : Eidiko systems integrators private limited
Hyderabad, Telangana (20)
Company Name and Profile: Eidiko Systems Integrators, an IBM Premier Business Partner,
Head Quartered in Hyderabad, India with Delivery Centers in UAE, US and UK is a preferred implementation partner in Middleware, Content Management, BPM, Mobile, collaboration and Social Business spaces. Eidiko Systems Integrators have extensive operations in Middle East, Africa, US and India, mostly delivering business solutions leveraging IBM technologies
No .of Positions : 20
Hiring Batch (Year) : 2018, 2019, 2020 , 2022 (on or before 2022 Pass outs)
Target Degrees & Branches: B.E/ B.Tech (or) M.E/M.tech graduate in Computer Science /
Information Technology / Electronic and Communication / EEE/ ECE/ Civil.
CTC : 2.5 LPA
Designation : Trainee Software Engineer.
- 3 years Commitment (need to submit original educational certificates).
- Hard copy of resume, Recent Passport Size Photograph, ID Proof (Passport /PAN Card/Driving License/ Aadhar Card).
- Should be willing to Relocate Pan India (according to project Needs).
- Should be willing and ability to work in rotational shifts including night shifts.
- Willing to Work From Office.
- Only male candidates.
Saturday (21st January 2023)
Timings : 09:00 AM
Address: Eidiko Systems Integrators, Suite 1, MJR Prashant Hills Raidurgam, Hyderabad, Telangana 500008
Map : https://goo.gl/maps/2axLpxEehXL6LMFp6
- The following are the primary responsibilities, expected to be delivered by the chosen candidates:
- Design/develop/test/deploy various assets leveraging the designated technology. Must be able to quickly adapt to changes in platform, technology, client needs and company reforms
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Document the work accomplished, development techniques, challenges faced, updates to the designated technology.
- Persistent enablement program where there is scope for continuous learning and the flexibility to adapt as many technologies as expected by the company.
- Perform mentor services for fresh recruits and be ready to train team members at any point of time.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Minimum Requirements :
- B.E/ B.Tech (or) M.E/M.tech graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronic and Communication/ EEE/ ECE/ Civil.
- Should have scored above 60% in 10th 12th and UG/PG.
- Strong in Analytical, Problem Solving, Reasoning & Quantitative Skills.
- Excellent communication skills (Both spoken and written skills in English Language).
- Only English medium students are eligible (From First class to graduation)
- If selected, should be ready to join within 10 days of intimation.
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts including night shifts (Client Times).
- Willingness to learn any new technology as directed by the company. Candidates must be ready to learn multiple technologies as dictated by need.
- Willing to be deployed in any country at any time.
- Multitasking and coordination skills.
- Team Player.
- Excellent judgement skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Electrical Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Electrical
Master of Engineering (M.E) - Computer & Communication Engineering
Master of Engineering (M.E) - Computer Science & Engineering
Master of Technology (M.Tech) - Electrical Engg. with specialization in Power Systems & Electrical Drives