Entry Level Trainee (L1) Full-time
Ennuviz Technologies Pvt Ltd
Posted By : Ennuviz Technologies Pvt Ltd
Chennai, Tamil Nadu (7)
Job Title: Entry Level Trainee (L1) – Work from office Location: Chennai
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities :
• Aiding the company by building reusable assets, use cases in process mining and RPA technologies.
• Completing the training and learning modules of UiPath RPA, Celonis Process Mining and Modelling.
• Participating in on-the-job training wherever possible and becoming project ready.
• Willing to work long hours and weekends, on business requirements.
• Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
• Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
• Analysing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
• Bringing positive energy into the company and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
• Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Information Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) - Computer Science
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) - IT
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Information Technology
Master of Science (M.Sc) - Computer Science
Master of Science (M.Sc) - IT
Desired Candidate Profile
• Degree in the B.Sc./M.Sc. Computer Science/IT, BE CS/IT
• Good Academics and skilled in SQL, Python, R (Preferable)
• Understanding of latest developments in AI, ML
• Experience in working with Excel, Macros and PPTs
• Certifications in RPA, Process Mining, Data Analytics are an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
• A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Perks and Benefits:
• Remuneration would be at par with the market & industry standards
• Annual Performance Pay would be applicable.
• Work Integrated Learning opportunity.
• 100% Tuition reimbursement on relevant technological high-end competent certifications.
• Medical Insurance (For Self + direct dependents), PF + ESI