Associate Software Developer Full-Time
FEDERAL SOFT SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : FEDERAL SOFT SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
Chennai, Tamil Nadu (15)Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh (30)Hyderabad, Telangana (15)Bengaluru, Karnataka (15)
- Looking for Junior / Associate software engineer for our software development team on diverse projects.
- Candidates must have strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills.
- You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with teams.
- You must be flexible enough and ready to work in Agile environment on any type of projects
- Must be able to deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame.
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks o Analyse given requirement carefully and design solutions
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Any Specialization
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) - Others
Master of Computer Management (M.C.M) -
Master of Engineering (M.E) - Computer & Communication Engineering
Master of Engineering (M.E) - Computer Science & Engineering
Master of Science (M.Sc) - Computer Science
Master of Technology (M.Tech) - Computer & Communication Engineering
Master of Technology (M.Tech) - Computer Engg. with specialization in Computer Networking
Master of Technology (M.Tech) - Computer Engineering & Predictive Analytics
Master of Technology (M.Tech) - Computer Network
Master of Technology (M.Tech) - Computer Science & Engineering
Master of Technology (M.Tech) - Computer Science & Engineering (Big Data Analytics)
Master of Technology (M.Tech) - Computer Science & Engineering (Internet Engg.)
Master of Technology (M.Tech) - Computer Technology
Master of Technology (M.Tech) - Computer Technology & Application
- Candidates with Bachlors or Masters degree in Computer science or Information technology.
- Must have formal certification in JAVA or AWS.
- Any previous intern experience in java backend or front end projects would be addtional plus.
- Paid vacations
- Hybrid work place.