Process Associate Full-Time
FIRST AMERICAN (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : FIRST AMERICAN (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Anjaw, Arunachal Pradesh (5)Dhubri, Assam (5)Goalpara, Assam (5)HOWLI, Assam (5)Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh (5)Nagaon, Assam (5)Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh (5)Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh (5)Papum pare, Arunachal Pradesh (5)ROING, Arunachal Pradesh (5)Silchar, Assam (5)Sonitpur, Assam (5)Chandel, Manipur (5)Thoubal, Manipur (5)Ningthoukhong, Manipur (5)Imphal, Manipur (5)Jaintia Hills, Meghalaya (5)Shillong, Meghalaya (5)Byrnihat, Meghalaya (5)Aizawl, Mizoram (5)Mamit, Mizoram (5)Lunglei, Mizoram (5)Kohima, Nagaland (5)Mokokchung, Nagaland (5)Khowai, Tripura (5)Dharmanagar, Tripura (5)Bishramganj, Tripura (5)Gangtok, Sikkim (5)Bardang, Sikkim (5)Majitar, Sikkim (5)East Sikkim, Sikkim (5)South Sikkim, Sikkim (5)
POSITION : Process Associate
DEPARTMENT : Escrow Production Services / Mortgage Services
JOB FAMILY : Operations
REPORTING TO: Team Lead / Team Manager
QUALIFICATION: Any Graduate Shift Timings : 9 PM to 6 AM.
• Process Associate search through Title /Mortgage documents when a property is to be bought or sold for mortgage process .
• Consultant search through documents, maps, and records of sales available from Realtors, banks, or the offices of surveyors and government agencies.
• They make sure that a property is not in foreclosure and that there are no restrictions on its use or disputes about its borders. Once they are convinced it can be sold, title examiners recommend that their agency issue a clear title for the property, and the proposed sale can then proceed.
• Search real estate records, examine titles, or summarize pertinent legal or insurance documents or details for a variety of purposes. May compile lists of mortgages, contracts, and other instruments pertaining to titles by searching public and private records for law firms, real estate agencies, or title insurance companies
• We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding of the rules and statutes governing real property titles, conveyances and transactions.
- Show Less
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Building and Construction
- Category Flexibility
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Economics and Accounting
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Law and Government
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Problem Sensitivity
- Public Safety and Security
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
PERFORMANCE EXPECTATION KPI
• Quality management
• Communication & Co-ordination
• Completing the daily productivity tasks
1. Ability to understand the basic nature of the domain and relating that to entire value chain of mortgage and title insurance solutions, Time Share property, Claims Servicing & Claims Prevention etc. 2. Should have basic knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel & Power-point) and good typing skills( Minimum typing speed 18 to 25 Wpm with 95% Accuracy rate ) . 3. Should have basic knowledge of US Mortgage and Title Insurance Concepts . 4. Ability to use these tools to perform required search and collate information 5. Ability to Process Simple, Medium and High complexity tasks. 6. Maintain compliance to the Quality metrics. 7. Ability to display the culture of FTR (First Time Right) While processing orders.
Technical Skills: Educational Qualification and Experience: Minimum of 15 years of formal education – Diploma/Graduate (Commerce/Art/Business Administration) Professional work experience of 0 to 2 years CTC: Take Home Rs 15,000/Month + incentives + Night Shift Allowances.
2. Arunachal Pradesh
+ Show More