Embedded Linux Developer Full-time
Geetha Technology Solutions private Ltd
Posted By : Geetha Technology Solutions private Ltd
Bengaluru, Karnataka (1)
- Should be good at, C, C++, and Linux driver development
- Should have worked in protocol like i2S, SPI, and i2C. rf, 6lowpan, Tcp / Ip stack etc.
- Experience in porting MbedOS and FreeRTOS to different boards is good.
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software
- Provide post-production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Proficient in Linux Driver Development & Linux TCP/IP protocol stack.
- Preferred hands on experience in OpenWRT development and support.
- Excellent understanding of Linux Operating system concepts.
- Hands on experience in Yocto Linux build environment.
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
Note: Self-motivated, goal oriented and good analytical skills
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression