Neo4j GraphDB Developer Full-time
Geetha Technology Solutions private Ltd
Posted By : Geetha Technology Solutions private Ltd
Mumbai, Maharashtra (5)
Graph data Engineer required for a complex Supplier Chain Project.
Key required Skills
- Graph data modelling (Experience with graph data models (LPG, RDF) and graph language (Cypher), exposure to various graph data modelling techniques)
- Experience with neo4j Aura, Optimizing complex queries.
- Experience with GCP stacks like BigQuery, GCS, Dataproc. Experience in PySpark, SparkSQL is desirable.
- Experience in exposing Graph data to visualisation tools such as Neo Dash, Tableau and PowerBI
The Expertise You Have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.).
- Demonstrable experience in implementing data solutions in Graph DB space.
- Hands-on experience with graph databases (Neo4j(Preferred), or any other).
- Experience Tuning Graph databases.
- Understanding of graph data model paradigms (LPG, RDF) and graph language, hands-on experience with Cypher is required.
- Solid understanding of graph data modelling, graph schema development, graph data design.
- Relational databases experience, hands-on SQL experience is required.
Desirable (Optional) skills:
- Data ingestion technologies (ETL/ELT), Messaging/Streaming Technologies (GCP data fusion, Kinesis/Kafka), API and in-memory technologies.
- Understanding of developing highly scalable distributed systems using Open-source technologies.
- Experience in Supply Chain Data is desirable but not essential.
Location: Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression