SAP SD GTS Professional Full-time
Geetha Technology Solutions private Ltd
Posted By : Geetha Technology Solutions private Ltd
- SAP SD professionals design, implement and deploy SAP ERP solutions for sales, including sales-order management cycle and post-sales activities, all business transactions in SAP Sales and Distribution relative to Pricing and billing and Customer Service component.
- What are the activities of SAP SD support
- A sap-SD consultant Performs detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provides appropriate system solutions.
- They also identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.Good knowledge of GTS integration for Customs Bonded Warehouse, handling products subject to excise duties and the Preferential Handling in the area of Risk Management
- In addition, a deeper understanding of intrastate reporting and P2P processes (incl. TM and EWM) and their integration into GTS is a must
- Consultant should have knowledge of GTS interface with government systems via middleware like Seeburger
- The consultant should have experience in implementing enhancements in SAP GTS primarily in inbound processes.
- The consultant should have experience in planning and executing change requests and bug-fixes which involves activities like requirement finalization with business, solutions, configuration, development (with technical consultant), testing , providing UAT support
- The consultant should also handle the incidents during the hyper-care phase.
- The consultant should be in the position to consult business partners to find suitable and sustainable solutions meeting customer demands.
Location: Pan India
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression